Suddenlink Email Settings: If you are thinking about how to set up a Suddenlink.net email account? You have come to the right place. For the comprehensive Suddenlink account setup, you need to apply detailed Suddenlink email settings, which comprise of POP, IMAP, and SMTP settings. If there is an error with your Suddenlink.net email settings, then you may face problems while sending or receiving emails.
Read this article in detail to know the stepwise Suddenlink.net email settings for your device or email client. The steps are very easy to follow and execute; you can set up your Suddenlink account within a matter of minutes without any hassle.
Whilst setting up your Suddenlink.net email account, you will need to enter some important information/details such as Suddenlink IMAP (POP) settings, Suddenlink SMTP settings, Username, etc. All these important details must be entered without any error, so be careful while entering the information. Without the proper Suddenlink email settings, you will not be able to access your Suddenlink mail on different devices or email clients such as android, iPhone, Outlook, Incredimail, etc.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Suddenlink POP Settings (Incoming Mail Server)
- Suddenlink Mail IMAP server account type: POP
- Suddenlink Mail IMAP user name: Your full Suddenlink Mail email address.
- Suddenlink Mail IMAP password: Your Suddenlink Mail password
- Suddenlink Mail IMAP hostname: pop.suddenlink.net
- Suddenlink Mail IMAP port: 110
- Suddenlink Mail IMAP TLS/SSL required: NO
After applying the above-mentioned Suddenlink.net IMAP settings, you will be able to receive emails. But you also need to apply the Suddenlink.net SMTP settings separately for being able to send emails.
Suddenlink.net SMTP Settings (Outgoing Mail Server)
- Suddenlink.net Mail SMTP server account type: SMTP
- Suddenlink Mail SMTP user name: Your full Suddenlink.net Mail email address.
- Suddenlink.net Mail SMTP password: Your Suddenlink Mail password
- Suddenlink Mail SMTP hostname: smtp.suddenlink.net
- Suddenlink Mail SMTP port: 25
- Suddenlink Mail SMTP TLS/SSL required: NO.
Guide for Suddenlink.net Email settings
Another highpoint of Suddenlink is that the email account setting can be configured within the framework of Microsoft Outlook. This is indeed an advantage because, with one email ID, you can access multiple email accounts.
So, start integrating your Suddenlink in Microsoft Outlook without any hassle because we have taken a step-by-step approach for explaining the Suddenlink server setting. You will find that it is easy to manually manipulate and make a change or modify Suddenlink.Net email settings.
Suddenlink Email Settings for Outlook
Suddenlink.net Email setting is easy to configure in Outlook if you follow the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: Open Microsoft Outlook
- Step 2: Select File option and click on ‘Add a New Email Account.’
- Step 3: Now select ‘Manual Setup’ and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Step 4: Select either POP or IMAP as Inbound Mail Server and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Step 5: You need to furnish some important information, such as:
- User Name: Enter a name that would be displayed when you send mails
- Email Address: Put in your Suddenlink.Net email address
- Account Type: POP3 or IMAP
- Incoming Mail Server: It is either pop.suddenlink.net or imap.suddenlink.net as per the choice configure Suddenlink email account landing page
- Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP): smtp.suddenlink.net
- Step 6: In the area of ‘Internet Email Settings’ type in your user name and password
- Step 7: Click on the tab ‘More Settings’
- Step 8: In the ‘Outgoing Server’ tab, put a tick mark on the checkbox ‘My Outgoing Server Requires Authentication.’
- Step 9: In the ‘Advanced’ tab, enter port numbers for inbound and outbound mail servers and then click OK.
- The port number for incoming server POP3 is 110, and for IMAP the number is 143
- The port number for outgoing mail server SMTP is 25 or 587
- Step 10: Click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Step 11: Select the ‘Test Account Settings’ Option. Outlook will test the configuration of the Suddenlink account and set up confirmation.
If you face any kind of issues during the configuration process of Suddenlink.net email server settings in Outlook, take advice from the Suddenlink Email Support team. They are experienced in troubleshooting configuration problems of the Suddenlink email account. The certified techies have the right knowledge to deal with issues related to Suddenlink email SMTP, POP, and IMAP settings and many other configuration related areas
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.