Hotmail Basic Features – There’s a lot you can do with your Hotmail Account, from sending an email to editing a word document online, let’s see what the main features of Hotmail are and how to use them.
HOTMAIL BASIC FEATURES
First of all, you need to sign in to a Hotmail account, if you don’t know how to sign in follow the steps below;
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Search terms: Create Email Hotmail, Hotmail Login Password, How Do I Set up an Additional Hotmail Email Address, How Do I Set up an Email Account With Hotmail, How Do I Add a New Email Address to My Hotmail Account, MSN Messenger Login, Hotmal Comi, Hot Mail Com Bandeja DE Entrada
Click on hotmail.com in your web browser to sign in, write your email address and password, and you’re on your inbox, at the left screen of your pc or mobile phone you’ll see the email menu. Basic features of Hotmail include;
- Inbox: Access your inbox email, here you can see all messages sent to you, you can erase, mark as read or as favorite more than 35 messages at the time, it’s actually your home page when you click on Hotmail.
- Junk: Most spam and irrelevant things are saved here, you may want to erase this once a month, but when you register in a new service or social network, your invitation/registration email may end up here, so check when registering facebook/twitter.
- Drafts: Saved and unfinished emails, if you can’t finish an idea, you can save the email to continue later. If you’re writing a message and you close the window, it’ll be saved as a draft automatically so you can finish it later. It’s useful for a blackout.
- Sent: This folder contains all emails you’ve sent, if you attach files to the message, it will be saved here so you can download it again.
- Delete: Messages you’ve erased; you can undo this and send it back to its original folder. The deleted messages will disappear permanently after 30 days.
- Other accounts: If you connect accounts from an external service (such as Gmail or Yahoo) it will be saved in other accounts, you can click on it, and you’ll see the inbox from that account, you can’t see the sent, drafts or junk folder from here.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.