How to Use Gmail Account to Create a Facebook Account: The rate at which people are creating a Facebook account can be partly attributed to the several functionalities which the social network offer. If you currently don’t have a Facebook account and you are interested in creating one, well you are aware that you need an email address to use.
Although there’s an alternative to using your phone number, if the email you have at hand is Gmail, we will show you how you can easily create your Facebook account today with your Gmail address.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept guest posts that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Create Facebook with my Gmail account
Although this tutorial on how to sign up a Facebook using Gmail account is extremely simple, however, we will consider the many new users to the internet world who may be having one or two difficulties.
The first thing you are required to do is simply check out the Facebook URL at www.facebook.com.
Once you are on the Facebook website, to the right of the Facebook homepage, you will see “create a new Facebook account”…
The fields you are required to enter includes:
- Firstname: Enter your first name
- Surname: Enter your last name
- Email Address: This is the field we have been talking about, this is where you will supply your Gmail address. Ensure you supply an active email address because you will be required to confirm a code that will be sent. If you do not have an e-mail address, the field provides an alternative to use your phone number, also you must ensure a number is an active number.
- Password: Enter a password and repeat password to confirm the detail entered
- Birthday: Enter your birthday details
- Gender: Choose your gender.
How to Use Gmail to Create a Facebook Account
If all the details specified above are accurate, proceed by clicking the “sign up” button and you have successfully “Developed your account.”
Now that you have a new Facebook account, you will now be required to complete your details after you have confirmed your account.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.