Create account Gmail: This manual will guide you on how to create a Gmail account, one of the most famous email services from the web. First, go to mail.google.com and search for the signup link. As you tap on it, you will have to complete the registration form by filling in your primary profile information (Such as name, user name, password, phone, sex, etc.) like this:
CREATE ACCOUNT GMAIL
- Name: Input your name, your full name if you wish, this is necessary since Gmail is a service that portrays proficiency, that comes in handy when you’re looking for a job.
- User name: Choose a user name that you can readily remember and will also make you feel comfortable with, of course.
- Password: Enter your password; it should be longer than eight characters. For security purposes, you have to use numbers, symbols, and capital letters.
- Phone: For extra security should you lose access to your account.
- Date of birth: Affirm your age to gain access to more services.
Then accept the Gmail terms and conditions, choose a Country, and that’s it, you now own a Gmail account. The page will compulsorily take you to your Gmail inbox. A Gmail account is required in using other Google Services and Products, such as YouTube or the Play Store in your Android phone. If you’re using an Android phone, you must possess a Gmail account to enjoy all Android characteristics. After you have opened your account, you can sign in to a lot of places with Google Services (absolutely safe by the way), and by so doing, you need not sign up in all the areas that you want to comment on a post.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
You’ll automatically get a YouTube Account, and as you enter the YouTube main page, it will display direct links to your new channel, you can save videos as favorites, watch them later and also have a record of the videos you’ve seen from your account.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.