How to Access Saved Drafts on Twitter – Drafts is a Twitter feature that allows you to continue revising previously authored tweets while using the Twitter app.
You can save a tweet to your drafts folder and return to it later to complete or delete it.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
You can only store and access drafts on the Twitter app for now; you can’t save and access drafts on your favorite web browser.
If you’re half-way through a tweet or it’s not the ideal time to share it, you might want to store it.
While some tweets can be written in a matter of seconds, others, especially the more funny ones, may take longer.
You can start a tweet and save it for later, whether it’s an incomplete thought you had on the metro or a book recommendation you couldn’t remember the name of.
Unfortunately, saving and viewing drafts is only possible while on the move: the drafts folder is not accessible from the Twitter desktop or mobile sites.
You’ll only have the ability to cancel or trash a tweet if you close it out online.
On the app, though, tap “Cancel” after starting to enter a tweet to see a pop-up. This will allow you to save the document as a draft.
Tap and hold the new tweet button to enter the drafts folder. You can remove drafts or press to open and continue entering them once you’re in the folder.
How to Find Your Twitter Drafts
1. Tap on the new tweet icon on the homescreen, tap and hold it to access the drafts folder.
This will bring up a new menu with three icon choices. The feather icon should be tapped.
2. The drafts folders will open, and any saved drafts will appear in the space provided.
To reopen the drafting window, tap any item. Continue typing and then tap “Tweet” when you’re ready to post.
3. To manage your drafts, tap the blue “Edit” option.
How to Delete Twitter Drafts
1. Reverse steps one through three from the previous section.
2. To quickly highlight all of your drafts to delete, tap the “Select all” option. On an iPad, select all tweets
3. You can also select items by tapping the bubbles individually. A green checkmark will appear next to selected items.
The “Select all” option will change to “Unselect all” once you’ve chosen one. To uncheck any items you’ve marked, tap here. To eliminate those selected, tap the “Delete” option that displays.
4. Finally, swipe to the left over any tweet to reveal a red “Delete” button. Without needing to access the “Edit” menu, tap this to delete a single tweet.
How to Deliberately Save Drafts on Twitter
1. On your phone or tablet, open the Twitter app.
2. On the right hand side of the homescreen, tap the new tweet icon. This is on the right hand side of iPhones. This is on the left on iPads.
3. Begin writing a tweet. A pop-up will appear if you tap “Cancel” in the upper left corner. Instead of deleting the draft, choose “Save draft.”
It’s vital to remember that in order to save a draft, you must type at least one character. An empty tweet cannot be saved.
If there is no text in the window, tapping “Cancel” will simply close it and return you to the homescreen.
The “Save draft” option is not available in the Twitter browser version. You’ll only have the option to cancel or reject your tweet whether you’re on the mobile or desktop site.
When you’re about to lose your draft, Twitter will alert you.
There is no opportunity to store drafts on the Twitter site. Business Insider/Marissa Perino
Well, about How to Access Saved Drafts on Twitter. This article may have helped you in a way
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The contents on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.