Fantastic Ways to Pamper and Treat Yourself
It is far too short a life to not take care of oneself. After all, you work hard, so why not reward yourself for all of your small, everyday achievements with a treat now and then?
What is a wingman? | What not to do as a wingman
Thirteen Special things to Do for Your Boyfriend
You’re worth it, and you deserve it, whether you’ve accomplished a long-term goal or simply had the most productive day ever, crossing everything off your to-do list. Here are 34 ways to treat yourself.
“While it’s wonderful when friends, family, and significant others surprise you on a special occasion like your birthday, what about the other 364 days of the year?”
- Get a massage.
- Make an appointment for a manicure and pedicure.
- Treat yourself to a facial.
- Make a reservation at a posh hotel. Order room service and watch a movie while you soak in a bubble bath.
- Make an appointment for a blowout.
- Purchase a bag of your favorite candy and consume one piece per day for the entire month.
- Spend a lot of money on high-end skincare.
- Purchase a fresh lipstick or varnish for your nails.
- Allow yourself to sleep in and have your makeup done by a professional.
- Go to a neighborhood oyster bar during happy hour for $1 oysters. Order a dozen half-shell oysters and a glass of Champagne.
- Visit your neighborhood ice cream shop and order an ice cream cone or a sundae.
- Go to your favorite restaurant and have a private supper. If they have wine pairings, get them.
- Order a pizza, crack open a bottle of red wine from your cellar, and binge-watch that trashy television show you’ve been meaning to start.
- Dinner should consist of your favorite food (pasta, steak, roast chicken, macaroni and cheese, etc.).
- Order a full-fat espresso drink at the posh coffee shop.
- Dinner should consist of fine cheese, charcuterie, and handmade bread.
- Take a trip to your favorite deli, order your favorite sandwich, then eat it outside for lunch.
- Get a cupcake or doughnut from a bakery. It’s best to eat it standing up outside.
- Just because, crack open a bottle of Champagne and drink it all.
- Trader Joe’s has the loveliest flowers, so go home and make yourself a bouquet to admire all week.
- Purchase that new pair of boots that you’ve been eyeing.
- Purchase some new lingerie for yourself.
- Order that Shopbop blouse you’ve been eyeing and have it gift-wrapped for yourself. Don’t forget to write yourself a message telling yourself how wonderful you are.
- Take the afternoon off from work, grab that book you’ve been meaning to read, and spend several hours reading it at your favorite park.
- Throw yourself a “me” party at home. Make your favorite beverage and dance about the home while listening to your favorite music.
- Take a long, relaxing bubble bath.
- Take a break!
- Take a walk somewhere with a beautiful view of the sunset. Bring a blanket and enjoy the transition from day to night.
- Hire a cleaning service to come in and clean your home.
- Pay a visit to that museum exhibit you’ve been meaning to see.
That’s all that about “Fantastic Ways to Pamper and Treat Yourself”
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The contents on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.