50 Warrior Quotes about the Power of the Mind
What is your true strength? These warrior quotes will help you find your inner champion and help you rise above and conquer anything life throws at you!
Warriors are willing to put their lives on the line for a cause they believe in. The warrior never gives up, no matter how difficult the battle is. He learns to persevere till he overcomes all of the challenges he faces.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
At some point in your life, you will face difficulties. This implies that you must be ready to deal with discomfort and discover solutions at any time.
You must cultivate the mental toughness of a warrior in order to meet and overcome any challenge or adversity that life may throw at you.
You are the hero of your life and the lives of those you love. As a result, you must cultivate a warrior attitude and learn to grow from your suffering, disappointments, failures, difficulties, challenges, losses, and other adversities.
Below is our collection of inspirational, smart, and unbeatable warrior quotes, warrior sayings, and warrior proverbs, culled from a variety of sources over the years to help you create the attitude of a giant.
Quotes from Warriors about how to have an Unstoppable Mentality
1. “Every victorious warrior draws strength from the most powerful source of all: his love.” Tapan Gosh
2. “Warriors seek a worthy adversary. Fighting the pathetic yields no results.” Donna Lynn
3. “Victorious warriors go to war first and then seek victory, whereas defeated warriors go to war first and then seek victory.” – Warrior words
4. “I know what I’m capable of; I’m a fighter now, a soldier. I am not someone to be hunted, but rather to be feared.” Lore of Pittacus
Fear Quotes from Warriors
5. “A warrior is unafraid of his fear.” – Warrior quotes by Carlos Castaneda on worry.
6. “I’m a champion of the working class.” – Barack Obama
7. “A true soldier fights because he loves what is behind him, not because he despises what is in front of him.” G.K. Chesterton
8. “The warrior stands, ready to defend, ready to fight for those he serves. He is a warrior of virtue, A knight of conscience. He is who we all wish to be.” ― Anthony T. Hincks
9. “There is no greater warrior than a mother protecting her child.” – N. K. Jemisin
10. “Victory is reserved for those who are willing to pay it’s price.” – Sun Tzu
Warrior Quotes to Inspire and Motivate you
11. “And now, born from the ashes, she’s a warrior in bloodied black.”
― Amie Kaufman
Spiritual Warrior Quotes
12. “Every single girl, whether we want to recognize it or not, is a warrior.” – Marjorie Liu
Warrior Quotes about Single girls
13. “It is not enough to win a war; it is more important to organize the peace.” ― Aristotle
14. “A warrior has to believe, otherwise he cannot activate his intent positively.” ― Théun Mares
15. “Warriors should suffer their pain silently.” – Erin Hunter
16. “To be a warrior is to learn to be genuine in every moment of your life.” – Chogyam Trungpa
17. “The more you sweat in training, the less you will bleed in battle.” – Motto of Navy Seals
18. “A warrior accepts the challenges of life in true humility. No matter what his destiny may be, it can never be a cause for discontent, but a living challenge which it is his privilege to surmount.” ― Théun Mares
19. “A warrior lives by acting, not by thinking about acting, nor by thinking about what he will think when he has finished acting.” – Carlos Castaneda
20. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
Warrior quotes to help you overcome all your challenges
21. “A warrior does not give up what he loves, he finds the love in what he does.” – Dan Millman
22. “One by one she slew her fears, and then planted a flower garden over their graves.” strong warrior quotes by John Mark Green
23. “Pray for the strength to endure a difficult life, not for an easy life.” Bruce Lee is a famous martial artist.
Quotations about Endurance from Warriors
24. “The most valiant fighters know when to flee.” ‘Maureen’ Joyce
25. “Rather than talking, a warrior seeks to act.” – Warrior quotes by Carlos Castaneda
26. “When it comes to pursuing roles, I’m a warrior.” — Warrior quotes from Daniel Day-Lewis
27. “All a warrior has to do is make sure his spirit isn’t broken.” – Shissai
28. “Belief is an essential part of a warrior’s being,” says the author. Théun Mares
29. “We don’t live up to our expectations; we live up to our training.”
30. “Life can get the best of you at times, but your mental state determines your outcome.” Sanjo Jendayi
Quotes from Warriors Regarding the Outcomes
Also, take a look at these inspiring wrestling quotes to motivate you to never give up. Warrior quotes to motivate you to succeed in life
31. “If you’re a true warrior, you’re not afraid of competition. It improves your performance.” Andrew Whitworth is a writer.
32. “Every great warrior must learn to persevere in the face of adversity.” — Gifty, Lailah Akita.
32. “Go to the battlefield secure in your victory, and you will return home with no wounds.” Kenshin Uesugi
33. “The only thing a warrior can’t overcome is her own ferocity.”
35. “Patience and time are the two most powerful warriors.” — Tolstoy, Leo
Warrior quotes to motivate you to take on life.
36. “Every man is a warrior. And battle is the only thing that exists in our universe.” David Zindell
37. “We got to choose whether we wanted to be fighters or regular people.” – Castaneda, Carlos
37. “Never lose sight of your inner fighter; she may be all you have at times.”
39. “The most dangerous soldier of all is a warrior with a cause.” Michael Scott.
40. “In war, a warrior must never become enraged.” Gifty, Lailah Akita.
Warrior quotes to inspire you to be brave
41. “Any great fighter is also a scholar, a poet, and an artist,”. – Seaga, Steven
42. “A successful warrior is a regular guy with a laser-like focus.” Bruce Lee.
43. “Ideas are the world’s great warriors, and a war without an idea is simply a brutality.” — President James A. Garfield
44. “The most powerful warrior is the one who conquers himself.” Confucius
45. “Courage is the first quality of a warrior, above all else.” – Karl von Clausewitz
46. “You never know how strong you are until you have no choice but to be strong.” Bob Marley.
47. “Every woman has a warrior within her. “Actually.” Jessica Bennett.
47. “Warriors do not win battles by slamming their heads on walls; they win battles by leaping over them. Warriors leap over barriers rather than crush them.” – Castaneda, Carlos
49. “The Warrior’s Path is a lifelong journey, and mastery is often just staying on the path.” Richard Strozzi-Heckler.
50. “Being a WARRIOR is an ATTITUDE!!!” ― Santosh Kumar
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.