Free Facebook Avatar Maker
Facebook avatar is the latest feature on Facebook that got all its users wowed. If you are not new to Facebook, you probably must have heard about the Facebook dating feature released two years ago. And now, Facebook has created a new feature call the Facebook avatar, telling you how interested Facebook is about all its users. The Avatar app is not just another random feature on Facebook, but something that would blow your mind. The Facebook avatar is more like the “you emoji” Yes, You get to set up your own Avatar on Facebook. Instead of commenting and chatting with emojis, you use the Avatar you created instead.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
There is more to Facebook Avatar setup than you know, if you have seen the feature and have used it, then you should know how interesting the Facebook avatar Feature can be. The feature does not just help you text and comment on Facebook, but also Facebook has made it possible for users to make use of the Avatar on other social media platforms. In this article, I would be giving you more than just what Facebook avatar is, but also how to set up Facebook Avatar on your Facebook and more.
Facebook Avatar Setup Review
Facebook Avatar Creator App is the major thing you need to do in other for you to set up your own cartoon-like emoji character. The app is not just an ordinary app; Facebook made sure to add enough options on the app to help users create a nice and perfect lookalike avatar for themselves. Everyone on Facebook who has been designing their own Avatar has confirmed the usefulness, and you can even see it showing in the Avatar they designed.
How to Access Facebook Avatar Creator App
Accessing the avatar app is not so hard. The step is as easy as accessing Facebook gaming. But, in other to access the Facebook avatar app, you must be doing it on your Facebook mobile app. With that said, steps on how to access Facebook avatar app is stated below:
- First, open your Facebook app,
- Then click the menu icon at the top left
- On the menu click to see more
- And then, you would find the app, finally, click it, and you would be in the app.
How to Set up Your Very Own Facebook Avatar Emoji
Setting up your Facebook avatar is not so hard; lots of users have done it, so it should not be so hard with you. but in case you find it hard to set up, follow the steps stated below:
- Once you are in the avatar app, select avatars
- Tap the “next” icon and then get started
- First, pick your preferred skin color out of the 27 options laid down for you to choose from
- Once your skin tone is selected, click next
- Select the hairstyle for your Avatar. You can make it long, short, or medium among the varieties of hairstyles available. Once you have selected your preferred Avatar, tap your preferred “color.”
- Next, the face of your Avatar, on this point, you would be required to select the face shape, complexion, and face lines.
- Once you have done that, tap the eye icon and select an eye, eye color, and lash length. Once you are done with that, move on to the brow shape and color. you are free to add glasses if you want
- Select the nose shape, lips, lips color, and facial hair then next
- Select your preferred body shape and outfit. You would be giving the option to add some other items.
- Once you are done with customizing your Avatar, tap the checkmark icon in the top right corner. Tap Next, and then done.
Once you are done, you can access your Avatar with the smiley face icon on the write a comment and messenger. The Avatar would give you a better expression than you expected
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.