FB Login Facebook | Facebook Login in 2020: Facebook is a top trending social media which connects you with family and friends all over the world. Below are some basic steps which enable you create a Facebook account and manage it.
How to Create Facebook Account
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
- To create an account on Facebook, you can use any browser on your PC to enter the Facebook site www.facebook.com
- From the page displayed which contains login page and sign up page, go to the sign up page.
- Provide information to the boxes on the sign up page, the information required include; your first name and surname, your email address or phone number, the password you want to use and you won’t forget which should be case sensitive, your date of birth and finally your sex.
- After no inputting all the necessary information, and carefully reading the terms and conditions, click on “create an account”
- Then you will be logged in into your own new Facebook account, more information will be required to update your profile
How to Login Facebook Account
In order to access the created account
- Visit the Facebook page again, www.facebook.com
- Then in the login page, input your email address or phone number depending on the one you used to open the account, and your password
- Click login button and you are back to connect with family and friends
- You can keep your account logged in on the browser you are using by checking the box that says “keep me logged in” at the login page.
I believed this article has helped secure your Facebook account on which you can now connect with far and near friends.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The contents on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.