The Facebook platform is automatically set to reroute all request for access to the website back to the default for the actual devices so if for instance you are trying to access the Facebook platform from a mobile device, instead of opening the Facebook full site, you will only be able to access the FB mobile version as the platform automatically reroutes devices’ back to device detected.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
But in today’s guide we will show you the little tricks you can apply in order to use the Facebook corporate site, even from a mobile device.
Facebook Home Page Full-Site
- We will start with the simplest method to access Facebook corporate site, follow the follow steps:
- From any Web browser be it from a mobile device or your PC, type http://www.facebook.com/home.php in the address field to simply navigate to Facebook Full Site.
- To permanently save this link or make it easier for you to access some other times, simply bookmark the website link.
- An alternative method to use is the request Desktop Site method, to use this method, follow this format.
For Firefox users
- Go to facebook.com from your web browser. Tap on “More” then simply tap on “Desktop Site”.
Check Out: The Meaning of Facebook Application
For Chrome Users
- Open Facebook on Chrome browser. Then tap on the three upright dots to the top right side of the page. Afterwards touch on ‘Request Desktop Site’ from there.
For Safari Users
- First, open Facebook on Safari. Touch the options symbol located at the bottom of the browser, scroll to the right and after that touch on ‘Request Desktop Site’.
These are just the simple tricks to access Facebook home page full site. I hope this article was helpful?
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.