Do you know you can get help from Facebook? Well if you have issues on Facebook and you are looking for help you can access the Facebook help center. But the issue is do you know how you can access Facebook help center? Well if you don’t then this is the right article for you, because I will tell you how you can locate help on Facebook.
There are lots of users on Facebook that have different problems, but don’t know how to go about it. Facebook has made everything very easy for you by asking for a help on Facebook.
Not all users on Facebook know about this center feature, now I have done some of my research and come to know that some users on Facebook use a mobile device that is not an android or smartphone. That is why they find it hard in locating a help on Facebook. Well if you are an android user or not, or someone that uses computer, I will tell you how you can get to the Facebook platform help center and get the help you are looking for. All you must do is to read this article.
What Is Facebook Help
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Facebook help is the place on the Facebook platform where you can get any kind of help you want to Facebook. With this feature on Facebook you don’t need to worry about any problem that comes your way, because this help center will give you solution to that problem. Not to waste too much of your time lets us move to how you can access this feature.
Are a User on Facebook
If you are a Facebook user then it is easy for you to access the help center on Facebook, all you must do is to login. But if you are not a Facebook user on Facebook and you want to be to access this platform, then you should read the steps below;
- Access the internet, and go to www.facebook.com.
- Then click on sign up or create a new account.
- then you will be ask to fill in some data’s, which are your names, gender, phone number or email, your date of birth.
- When you have filled it correctly, then click on sign up.
- You will receive a message on your email or phone number with a code.
- The code sent to you, must be typed in the confirmation box, when done then click on continue.
These are the steps you must follow when you want to be a user on Facebook.
How to Login
For those of us who don’t know how to login to your account on Facebook then you should follow the steps given below;
- Access the chrome or internet on your device.
- Then visit the website www.facebook.com.
- Also fill in the email or phone number, then tap on sign in or login.
- Then you will access your account on Facebook.
These are the steps you must follow to access your account on Facebook.
How to Access Facebook Help
Here is how you can access this feature on your device that is not a smartphone device or a smartphone.
- Access your internet.
- Go to the Facebook website and login.
- Then scroll down your Facebook page and click on the report a problem link.
- Then select what you are having problem with on Facebook.
- If you can’t find what you are looking for in the options, then describe your problem in the text box.
- Then tap on submit.
These are the steps for you to follow when you want help.
Here are the steps for you to get help using android or a smartphone;
- Access your Facebook account.
- Tap the three dots at the top of your screen.
- Options will pop out.
- Select report a problem.
- Also select the type of help you want.
- Or rather describe your problem in the text box.
- Also add a screen shot by tapping choose files.
- Finally click on submit.
Then you will get their reply shortly.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.