You must note that this is a feature on Facebook and using this feature requires you to own a Facebook account. This is very necessary to help you stay updated. You also have to note that the Facebook watch cannot be used on free mode as it requires data to stream the videos.
You can open a Facebook account from different platforms, a Facebook account can even be opened from the Facebook messenger app. to open a Facebook account for free, follow the guides indexed below;
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
- Open any of the Facebook apps on your device or the Facebook website at www.facebook.com.
- When the page loads, you would see a sign up button if you use any of the mobile devices or the web version. If you use a desktop or PC, scroll down and you would find the sign up form.
- On which ever device you are using, the sign up form should now be displayed, fill the form with your personal details and click the sign up button again.
- After clicking you would have to verify your email address or mobile number, you can do this by following the on-screen instructions.
- After verifying your mobile number, complete the set up steps to finish setting up your Facebook account.
After getting a Facebook account, you can easily access the Facebook watch. The Facebook watch can be accessed from the Facebook lite app or the normal Facebook app. note that the Facebook watch cannot be accessed using any of the Facebook messenger apps.
To access this feature on the mobile Facebook lite application, log in to Facebook using the account you just created.
- After logging in, you would see an icon like that of YouTube on the top navigation.
- Click on it and the Facebook watch would be displayed.
- Click the ‘discover’ button to find new pages to subscribe to.
- The Web
- Open your web browser and navigate to www.facebook.com.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click “Facebook watch” from the left navigation.
The Facebook watch page would now be displayed where you can stream any video there for free.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.