How To Remove Phone Number On Facebook
When you opened your Facebook account, you were asked to supply your phone number to get a confirmation code to complete your registration process and you did. But unfortunately, that phone number is being taken out of Facebook by anyone and everyone, calling you. At times, people you were avoiding on Facebook decide to call you and it makes you restless. The good news is that you can remove that phone number from Facebook and get back your peace of mind. Shortly, we will be showing youhow to remove phone number on Facebook.
READ ALSO: How To Change Phone Number To Email On Facebook
On Your Facebook Application:
- Click on the menu button at the top right hand of the Facebook page
- Scroll down and tap on “Settings & Privacy”, from here, tap on ”Settings”
- Under ”Account settings”, tap on ”Personal Information”
- Tap on “Phone number”
- Tap on “Remove from your account” (under “Current phone numbers”)
- You will be asked if you are sure of the removal process, type in your password then you tap on “Remove phone”
On Your Browser:
- Click on the top right corner of Facebook
- On the drop down menu, click on “Settings”
- On the left hand side of the screen, click on “Mobile”
- You will be asked if you are sure you want to remove the phone number, click on “Remove phone”
- Enter your password and click on “Submit”
Facebook Comments Box
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The contents on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.