Edit Facebook Address: Your Facebook Address also known as URL is a part of your web address after the https://www.facebook.com/. You may have a Facebook page which you want to change its address to simple, it’s pretty simple, though you may find at every turn, Facebook says you can’t but trust me you can and it is readily available.
Here is how you can change your Facebook address;
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
- Log in as the personal profile that’s an Admin of the Page you wish to change.
- Start the process from the About tab under your Cover Photo –> Page Info.
- If you haven’t already changed your URL, you’ll see the Edit button when you hover the Facebook Web Address area.
- Clicking the Edit button will open a small window with a link to Change web address – if you’re eligible.
- Click it and, ensuring you’re on the correct page on the dropdown, type in your preferred username. Click Check Availability.
- If it’s available, and you’re SURE you want to make the change, click Confirm.
Now you’re done changing your Facebook address, but note that;
- you can’t use a username someone else is already using.
- Your username should be as close as possible to your true name or the name of the business or person your Page represents (ex: John.Smith, Facebook).
- Choose a username you’ll be happy with for the long term. Usernames are not transferable and you can only change your username once.
- Usernames can only contain alphanumeric characters (A-Z, 0-9) or a period (“.”).
- Periods (“.”) and capitalization don’t count as a part of a username. For example, johnsmith55, John.Smith55 and john.smith.55 are all considered the same username.
- Usernames must be at least 5 characters long and can’t contain generic terms.
- Your username must adhere to Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.
Kindly share this with friends who wishes to change their Facebook address URL.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.