Create Business Page On Facebook – Creating A Facebook Page
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Are you looking for a way to create and grow a business on the Facebook platform? I’m glad to inform you that the Create Business Page on Facebook is very easy. On this content, I will be telling you all you need to know about the Facebook business page (what it means, how to create a Facebook business page and many more).
Create Business Page On Facebook
A Facebook business page can be seen as a free opportunity to increase your brand’s awareness and also to generate more sales on the Facebook platform. If you have a small scale business, creating a Facebook business page will allow you to reach many individuals or Facebook users worldwide. Also, Facebook business page creation is simple and easy, just a little challenge to set great images for your business page.
Now, Facebook is free on the app store of the device you are using. Follow the instructions below:
- Open your Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Use the search box to search for the Facebook app
- From the result that would be displayed, tap on the first one on the list to load the information page.
- Tap on the green “Install” button.
Allow the permissions required by the app. After downloading or installing the Facebook app. You can open the Facebook app from the same page by tapping on the “Open” button. You can log in or sign up for a Facebook account.
Facebook Account – How to create an account
To have a Facebook page, you would need a Facebook account. After downloading the Facebook app, you can log in or sign up for the Facebook platform. To sign up, follow the guidelines below:
- Open the Facebook app on your device or visit the official URL at facebook.com and hit on the “Sign up” option.
- On the form displayed, fill in your first name, surname. Mobile number or an email address and a password for your Facebook account.
- Then choose your date of birth and indicate your gender.
- Then hit on the “Sign up” button.
After this, a text or mail will be sent to you depending on the means you used (email address or mobile number). Verify your Facebook account by clicking on the link attached to the mail sent or type in the code sent to your mobile number.
Facebook Log In
If you already have an account, then all you need to do is to log in your Facebook account on the Facebook app. Follow the simple instructions below to login to your account if you already;
- Open the Facebook app on the device you are using or just visit the site facebook.com
- Tap on sign in and then fill your Facebook login details such as your phone number or your email address and the password. Then hit on “Log in”.
Your Facebook account will be loaded on the device immediately if the login details are filled correctly.
Creating A Facebook Page
Creating a Facebook page is quite easy and simple. To create a Facebook page follow the instructions below;
- Open the Facebook app on your device and navigate to the “Create a page” option on the Facebook platform.
- Choosing the type of page you’d wish to create, you will be prompted to fill in your page details like the page name and the category you want, and then tap on “Continue”.
The page will be created successfully and will be attached to your Facebook account.
How to Create a Business Page on Facebook
Opening a Facebook business page is quite simple. To create a Facebook business page account, follow the guidelines below;
- Open your Facebook app scroll and click on the “Create account” option.
- Fill in your business and account name, your name and your business email address and then click on “Next”.
- In the next form “Add your business details”, fill in your country, street address, street address 2/locality, town/city, County/region, postal code, business phone number and your website on the text boxes provided and then hit on “Submit”.
Wait for the confirmation mail to be sent to your email. Hit on the link sent to verify your new Facebook business page.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.