How to Update Facebook: One of the most constant things on the social media market today is that things are always changing and it most common with the largest social network “Facebook”. The latest Facebook update is something we should look forward to in the coming months.
We accept sponsored posts that are honest and related to the topics we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com]
Facebook is the world’s largest social networking platform which was created by Mark Zuckerberg, launched on February 4, 2004. Facebook is a platform for users to set up their personal web pages; it promotes interaction with friends and families. You can create and customize your own page, set your privacy settings and the security of your Facebook account. Manage your friend list;
You can share photos, post comments, and links on your Facebook page. Facebook is free. But You must create a Facebook account to be able to use the Facebook platform. The Facebook update is the latest and newest features added to the Facebook platform to make your stay on the Facebook platform more exciting and enjoyable. Here are some of the latest updates added to the Facebook platform:
- About Some of the New Facebook Update
- Shopping from your Facebook platform in Instagram stories.
- Stories Ads on the Facebook platform.
- Pages recommendation.
- The video creation kit for Facebook.
There are many more updates coming from the world’s largest social media.
How to Update your Facebook App
Facebook comes up with latest updates to make your experience on the Facebook platform enjoyable and interesting. If you have the Facebook app on your device, you will be notified about any latest update on the Facebook homepage. Follow the steps below for your Facebook update:
- Open the app store on your device.
- Use the search box to search for the Facebook app.
- On the result page, click on the first “Facebook” result displayed.
- If the app is out dated, the “Update” will be in green. Click on the “Update” tab.
The Facebook application will be updated if you have a good data connection.
How to Create a Facebook Account
After updating the Facebook app, if you do not have a Facebook account then you will need to create one or if you have you can just sign in to your Facebook account. Creating a Facebook account is free and always will be free. Follow the steps below to sign up for a Facebook account:
- Launch the Facebook app on your device and click on the “Sign up” tab.
- Fill the form with your details: first name, surname, your mobile number or the email address you would wish to use and then type in a new password for your Facebook account.
- Select your birthday and indicate your gender (Female or Male). Then click on “Sign Up”.
After filling the form, wait for a confirmation text or mail to be sent to you on your number or email address. Confirm the account and after which, you will be directed to your Facebook page.
Signing in to Facebook
You can sign in to your Facebook app with your account if you already have an account. Follow the steps below:
- Open the app on your device.
- Hit on sign in. Fill in your Email address or your mobile number and the password of the account.
- Then click on “Log in”.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.