FACEBOOK ACCOUNT – Learn step by step in all device including PC, mobile, android, iPhone, iPad. Did you forget your email and password? Want to know, how to delete your Facebook account if you forgot your password and email? I will guide you through everything.
Although Facebook is the biggest and most popular social networking site, it destroys the important time of our life. In some research, it also shows that Facebook also takes away people from social, love and professional side of their life.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
The recent piracy scandal also proves that Facebook tracks your online activity and information’s for advertising. And a new rumor saying that Facebook might add advertising to their message.
So, if you want to delete or deactivate your Facebook account, here I will show you the full process. So, let’s start.
Prerequisite for Deleting a Facebook Account
Here’s all prerequisite for deleting a Facebook account permanently
If you decided to permanently delete your account, then I will guide you to delete your fb account permanently.
But you must have login details, like your mail address (phone number, if the account was created by phone number) and password.
If you lost the password, then reset your Facebook password. And forgot both email and password? Recover your fb account.
How Long Does it Take to Delete Facebook Account
It’s so easy to delete Facebook account. But Facebook will take 14 days to delete your account. So you have to be patient to complete the action.
During this period(14 days), please don’t login to your Facebook account. If you login your account, it will reactivate your account and you will need another 14 days.
I have seen many FB users asking, how to delete Facebook account permanently without waiting 14 days?
For them, I have a suggestion, just forget about your Facebook account after doing this process. So, it’s better if you can forget it forever.
You will not able to retrieve or reactive your account or anything after deleting your Facebook account.
So before doing so, you need to download your Facebook data, as because this process is totally permanent and you may need those data in future.
How to Delete Your Facebook Account Permanently
So, if you want to quit Facebook, just delete the account directly.
If you have shared or posted something important or favorite on Facebook, you will also lose every bit of your account data.
To avoid losing any data, download them before deleting your account.
Download Your Facebook Account Data Before Deleting
- At first, log into your Facebook account using your web browser.
- Then click on the upside-down arrow at the top-right side of the screen.
- Click on the Settings option.
- Go to Generals > Download a copy.
- Click on Start My Archive
- Write your password and click the Submit button.
- Click Start My Archive again that’s all.
- Facebook will take some time to gather your account information. Now check your Email, you will get a link to download all the information.
- Click on their provided link, set location and start to download your account information!
Remove Linked Third-Party Apps and Accounts from Facebook
After deleting your account, if you log in to any third-party apps or account(in next 14 days) using your Facebook account, it will get reactivated. Because that third-party app will use your Account at that time.
So, you should remove all linked apps or accounts before you permanently delete your Facebook account.
- Click on the upside-down arrow and then click on Settings.
- Go to Apps, and click on the cross sign beside every app you see.
- Click on ‘Remove’ button.
Video to Delete Your Facebook Account Permanently
Permanently Delete Your Facebook Account
Now it’s time to take the final step, deleting Facebook account!
- First make sure you have logged into your Facebook account.
- Go to the Account Deleting Page.
- Click on Delete My Account.
- Enter your Facebook account password in the first box. Then give CAPTCHA in the second box.
- After all, click on the OK button. Facebook plays a trick here. The OK button is located on the left side and its white colored!
- Done, You have permanently deleted your Facebook account.
How to Permanently Delete Facebook Account on Mobile
Deleting account at mobile is also the same, but we have also added the account deleting process for mobile users.
- At first, go to the login page of Facebook and log into your account.
- Go to the Account Deletion Page.
- Write your Facebook account password and tap the Submit button.
Cancel Facebook Deletion Process
As we said, Facebook will take some time to completely delete your account. They will delete your account just after 14 days.
If you log in to your Facebook account in between next 14 days, you can reactive your Facebook account.
Just click on Cancel deletion button and your account will get activated again.
If you chose to cancel Facebook account deletion, then you have to follow the account deletion process again to delete your account.
Something to remember again,
- Your Facebook account will get deleted permanently after 14 days.
- Once your account gets deleted, there is no way to get your account back.
- All account information will be deleted from the Facebook
- After deleting your account, the chat history will still available to others.
- If you still want to meet people, contact your friends and family, then you use alternative messaging apps.
How to delete your Facebook account if you forgot your password and email?
If your Facebook account has been listed with the phone number or alternate email address, you can easily get access to your account by using them. You can also get help from your trusted friends which you have to set before locked your account.
Remember: You can use this option only you set them up before you locked up. Follow my instruction to see them.
- Go to www.facebook.com and click on “Forgotten account?”.
- On the next page, enter your name to search for your account.
- Facebook will send you a code. As you can’t access your email, click on “Didn’t get the code?” options.
- Click on “No longer have access to these?” on next page.
- If you previously set up alternate email or phone number of trusted friends, then it will listed on next page. Select one to get access to your fb account. If you’re not, then contact your email provider.
Once you get back into your account, change your login email address. Add phone number to your account (Settings >> Mobile >> Add another mobile phone number to activate a new number >>
How to choose friends to help you log in if you ever get locked out of your Facebook account?
If you choose friends to be trusted contacts, Facebook will give you a url. You will have to send the url to your chosen trusted friend. Tell your friend to go to this url, there should have a code to recover your account.
Now choose your trusted contacts before getting locked out.
- Go to Facebook Security Settings.
- Scroll down to find “Choose 3 to 5 friends to contact if you get locked out” and click on Edit
- Click on “Choose friends” and follow the next on screen instructions.
You can always click Edit of “”Choose 3 to 5 friends to contact if you get locked out”” to change or remove the friends you’ve chosen.
COMPLETE SUMMARY OF HOW TO DELETE YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT
So, that’s all you should know about deleting and deactivating your Facebook account.
Hope you will get a good life from being away from Facebook. Sometimes, we had to take the hard decisions to make everything normal. It’s your life so, take right decision that will help you and your life to grow.
So, this is how you can delete your Facebook account permanently. Hope you can do the process properly. But if you can’t, let me know by commenting below.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.