Facebook selling is more beneficial than selling on any other platform. I have been wondering what users will abandon the Facebook market and seek another, and I have come to discover that they don’t know about it. Now today is your lucky day if you are reading this article because I am going to explain how you can sell on Facebook right here on this article.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Selling on Facebook is very essential for any businessman or woman out there that wants their business to move to the next level. Now I believe you all know Facebook and what it can do, Facebook is a very popular social media network that enables users to reach thousands of people in an hour. Facebook gives you a very nice opportunity to reach other users out there, telling them either about your product or market. But it has made it easier by allowing users to sell online. Once you can access the Facebook marketplace, then you can sell on Facebook, but do you know what the Facebook marketplace is?
The Facebook marketplace is a convenient place for Facebook users to access and sell their products within their community or locality. That is why it is been called the local marketplace on Facebook because it allows you to see items to people in your location or near you. Now with Facebook marketplace everything has been made easier, you can easily reach your customers and communicate with them online and also sell items to them online. But users don’t find this worthy because they think it costs money, well, in that case, let me tell you the Facebook marketplace price.
Facebook Marketplace Price
The Facebook marketplace price is none, which means the Facebook marketplace does not cost any money and is free to access and make use of any time. Now with this information, I believe there will be a lot of Facebook users that will rush now and go make use of the Facebook marketplace. You know a lot of users have loosed this opportunity because they don’t know about this, well, now you know so it will be good for you to access the Facebook marketplace. But first, you must be a Facebook user to access the Facebook marketplace which is very necessary.
Like I said earlier you must have a Facebook account to access the Facebook marketplace, so follow the steps below to create a marketplace on Facebook;
- Go to the Facebook website, www.facebook.com.
- Now the “sign up” link or “create new account” link must be clicked.
- Then enter all the details as given in the page.
- Also then click the sign-up button below, when you are through.
- Now verify your account with the codes sent to you.
Once you have been able to verify it then you will be welcomed to your new Facebook account.
Now if you will like to access the Facebook marketplace, read the steps below;
- Just login to your account on Facebook.
- Now if it is on Android or iPhone.
- Just click the three lines at the bottom of your screen.
- After that, you will now see the menu box.
- Now select the store icon.
- For desktop or computer just click the marketplace icon at the left side of your news feed.
- Now you will access the marketplace.
These are the steps for you to follow when you want to access the Facebook marketplace.
To sell on Facebook marketplace read the steps below;
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Then access the marketplace.
- Simply click the “shop” or “sell something” icon at the top of the page in the status update box.
- When you are done, add a picture of the items you want to sell.
- Also, add the title of your items.
- Now describe the item and also enter the prices of the items.
- Finally, add a category and location of the item.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.