Let’s assume you have just opened a new Facebook account and you have sent out numerous friend requests. Or you saw some old friends you would love to reconnect with, but then, your friend requests were not accepted. Later on, you realized that the friends you have are enough for you and most of them are not part of the friends you requested in the beginning and your numerous sent friend requests are still somewhere out there.
The only option now is to cancel those requests you sent but it’s going to tasking, tiring and time-consuming, for this reason, Facebook came up with a way to cancel all previously sent requests. So, we will be showing you how to Cancel All Outgoing Friend Request On Facebook in this article.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
It is very important to note that canceling all outgoing friend requests does not mean that you stop following them, in this case, it is quite the opposite so if you want to unfollow the person, you must click/tap the ‘Following’ button, which works as a toggle and click on unfollow to remove you from the person’s ‘Followers’ list.
ON FACEBOOK APP
- Open your App Drawer, locate and launch the latest facebook app
- Login to your account and click on find friends and start adding friends
- Until You exceed the maximum sent request which is 1000
- You will see a pop-up Notification, ”Can’t Send Friend Request.“
- Click on See Sent Requests.
- On the Next Window, You will see the pending requests
- Click on Undo to cancel the request
- Visit here With your facebook app to view pending request immediately
- Locate the Friend Icon on the upper right corner of Facebook, then click it
- Click on Find Friends
- On the Next Screen Click on View Sent Requests
- You will you pending sent friend requests
- Move the cursor point to the “Friend request sent” button. ( It is a small pop-up window that will appear) Then tap or click on Cancel Request from the pop-up window.
The process of canceling all outgoing requests on the Facebook app is more tiring so, we recommend you try it out on your browser.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The contents on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.