Restore Access to Facebook Marketplace Buy and Sell Store items: The Facebook Marketplace enables you to list products directly on Facebook and find great offers. There’s no need for you to download another app or set up a new account. You can meet thousands of individuals in your local community via the Facebook Marketplace and discover exclusive products for sale.
You can also find things ranging from clothing to TVs and even vehicles and real estate. It’s simple to find listings within your local area, and people sell used and new products. Buying and selling are comfortable, and before you buy, you can communicate with others and see things in person.
The Marketplace is available on the Facebook app, on desktops, and tablets. Look at the bottom of the screen on iOS or at the top of the Android app to reach the Marketplace. If you use a web browser, you can find the Marketplace on the Facebook page’s left side. The Marketplace is not for you.
However, if you can not locate the marketplace icon, then there is no need to panic as I have outlined detailed steps with a screenshot on how you can restore access to your Marketplace on Facebook in this post.
Step by step guide to get the Facebook Marketplace icon again
Here is a thorough guide to what you can do to restore the Marketplace for Facebook again.
First, you have to remember that right now; the Facebook marketplace isn’t open to everybody. The first thing you can do is try this connection to visit the Marketplace. The three things are likely to happen when you click the connection.
- The link did not work for you
- The link works, but the user’s access is denied.
- The link works, but unable to find the shortcut in the Facebook app.
Here are potential causes and solutions if any of the above choices have occurred. If the connection doesn’t work for you, it probably means that you don’t currently have the Facebook Marketplace open to you. Here are the potential reasons why you can’t reach the Facebook Marketplace.
- Facebook Marketplace – How To Add Marketplace To Facebook
- Facebook Marketplace App | How to Get Facebook Marketplace App
- Facebook Marketplace – Facebook Marketplace Review
Why Can’t I Access the Facebook Marketplace?
For the Marketplace to be open to you, you have to,
- Not for new users of Facebook. Also, Facebook would not allow you access to the Marketplace to help protect the marketplace community from a scam. Therefore, after you need to connect with your Facebook account for a moment, you need to check back later.
- Be in a location where there’s a marketplace open. You will not be able to use Marketplace if you reside in (or recently traveled to) a location where Marketplace is not accessible.
- The Marketplace is only available in the following locations: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Belize, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Norway, Netherlands, New Zealand,
- Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Rwanda, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United Kingdom, and New Zealand.
- Be 18 years or older.
- Use Facebook in one of these languages.
To use Marketplace, make sure that it is one of these languages you are using Facebook.
- French and French Canadian
- Indonesian (Bahasa)
- Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese
- Ensure To Use the Updated version of the Facebook app; Marketplace is not available on older versions of the Facebook app or models older than the iPhone 5 on iPhones.
2. If the link works, but it states that your access is still denied, it suggests that you have used the Marketplace in a manner that violates the Facebook Marketplace Commerce Policies or Community Standards.
However, you should contact the Facebook team to look into it if you feel you have not violated the policies. To do so, however, you should contact the Facebook team to look into it if you think you have not violated the guidelines. To do so,
- Go to Facebook.com and then, in the left column, press Marketplace.
- Click the Request Review button and complete the form.
- Within a week, Facebook will review your appeal and reply to you. Remember to check for updates in your Help Inbox or your Facebook account-related email.
Here is a screenshot of how to do that.
- Go to the form of the appeal and fill in the appropriate fields, your name, and the detailed question.
- Complete the form by providing the necessary details in the column.
- After completing your form, click Send. You will receive a notification message that will notify you that the application is successful, and you will receive a notification within 1-2 business days. You can always review your request’s status via your support inbox at facebook.com/support.
3. If the link works, but you can’t see the shortcut in the Facebook app, try and access Marketplace from the menu. To do that,
- Open the Facebook App
- Click on more
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The contents on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.