Pocketmoni – How To Use It For Different Transactions: PocketMoni is a mobile platform that facilitates financial inclusion in society for unbanked or underbanked individuals. It is also a source of economic freedom as an agent through consumers’ supply with financial services.
To develop the dependency of the nation on a cash economy. A cashless political economy is implemented by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
The goal of this cashless-based economic policy is to reduce the inherent cost of moving money. In June 2012, the CBN implemented Cashless Policy. The goal is to ensure that individuals and corporate bodies do not withdraw cash more than N500,000 (five hundred thousand Naira) and N3,000,000.00 (three million Naira) every day.
The policy notes that any withdrawal above the limits attracts a 3 percent for individuals and corporate entities of 5 percent.
The removal of accounts run by Embassies, Diplomatic Missions, Multilateral Organizations, Aid Donor Agencies, Ministers, Government Departments and Agencies, Microfinance Banks (MFBs), and Primary Mortgage Institutions is, however, exempted.
To further achieve cashless economic policies, eTranzact has launched a mobile banking system known as PocketMoni.
How To Use Pocketmoni Portal For Different Transactions
- It can be used to submit money from any Nigerian bank account and to receive it.
- People use it around the networks to recharge lines (Airtel, Etisalat, Glo, MTN)
- Utilities such as DSTV, GOTV, bus tickets, plane tickets, energy bills, etc., can be recharged through it.
- If you have workers, you can use it as an automated payroll solution for your staff salaries.
- You can view your account balance using the Pocketmoni portal.
- Netflix for students how to start a free trial
- Netflix vs Dstv
- Gotv Nigeria packages channel list and pricing
How To Open A PocketMoni Account – Pocketmoni Portal
There are few ways to open the PocketMoni account. We will address the method of using the Pocktmoni just as using the SSD. Please go through the steps below for the PocketMoni portal:
- Log on to the website for PocketMoni, www.getpocketmoni.com.
- Navigate and click on the icon for the menu
- Click on the sign-up option from the Options section.
- Fill in the details of the Registration Form to get started.
- Verify and send the filled-in results.
- Invest in your account and start making use of it.
By dialing the PocketMoni USSD code, you can also open a PocketMoni account and then obey the sign-up prompt. To get it done, here are the steps;
- Dial *389# on your cell phone.
- It will welcome you to PocketMoni and ask you to enter your first name to start registering.
- Next, enter your last name, then
- Next is to pick and enter your PIN and build your account.
How To Fund Your PocketMoni Account on Pocketmoni Portal
You can finance your PocketMoni account in various ways, including through the PocketMoni agent, eTranzact cards, and partner banks (GTBank, Fidelity Bank, Access Bank, Zenith Bank, Keystone Bank, Skye Bank, Union Bank, UBA, First Bank, etc.). To pay for your PocketMoni account, you will make transfers to partner banks. You can add your Verve Card, Visa Card, MasterCard, and eTranzact debit cards to make the financing of the PocketMoni account easier. Pocketmoni Portal
How To Use Your PocketMoni Account
There are three possible ways to exchange from your PocketMoni account to use your PocketMoni account. You can use the online platform, the USSD code, and the mobile app to make purchases. Upload to http://getpocketmoni.com/log-in/ and sign in to your account to make purchases using the online portal. You can find airtime top-up, bill payment, switch, etc., tabs from the menu. Choose the intended transactions accordingly and follow the required information to carry out the transactions. Provide bank account information and sum for the fund transfer and finish it all with your PIN to make the transaction successful. Pocketmoni Portal
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The contents on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.