How To Use Instagram Without Any Restrictions For PCs In 2021: Instagram has rapidly become a wildly popular photo and video sharing platform. Since it’s so popular, users on every device want to access it. However, Instagram has always been a mobile-first platform, so besides having a plain website, there has not been much development on the PC front. And the website also has certain limitations that restrict the user from uploading photos and videos directly from the PC. So we have come up with intelligent hacks to overcome these annoying limitations, which will allow you to use Instagram on your PC in its entirety. We explore all the alternative ways you can have Instagram for PC without any limits in this article. So let’s start off.
Use Instagram for PC Without Any Limitation in 2021
There are a couple of methods you can use to use Instagram for PC without any limitations, as we said. We are going to address three different approaches in this post. The first is to use a hack from a browser. The second and third methods allow the use of the native and third-party applications for Instagram on PC. So let’s get started without further ado, shall we?
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
1. Use Instagram for PC With Browser Hack
Instagram provides an easy and minimal PC web portal where most features of the mobile app can be accessed. The only drawback is that, directly from the PC, you can not post any media content and share stories. There is a cool hack, however, which allows you to upload images and videos right from the PC. We are going to teach you how to use it in this segment.
1. Open your PC’s Chrome browser and visit the official website for Instagram. Now, to access your account, enter your login ID and password.
2. Now, click the CTRL+SHIFT+I key while you are on the Instagram list. The Inspect Window would open up. All you have to do is click on the ‘mobile-tablet’ button in the console’s top-left corner. Instagram will be resized for smartphone viewing.
3. Now, by clicking on the “reload” button, refresh the screen. Close the inspection window after that.
4. Voila, with the upload button on your PC, you have a mobile view of the Instagram app.
5. Now go on and post photos and videos just like your mobile app by clicking on the “Add” button. Have fun on a PC using Instagram!
2. Use Instagram for PC with the Official Desktop App
For a long time, for PC users, Instagram was limited to the internet. But now, Instagram has updated their game and introduced to the Microsoft Store the official Instagram desktop app. You can now access any feature of Instagram on your PC, including uploading images and videos. Yeah, you’ve heard it correctly. Here are the measures for getting the official desktop app for Instagram and learning how to directly post media content from the PC.
1. Open and check for “Instagram” in the Microsoft Shop. Open it through this connection if you can’t find it.
2. Open it and click on the button “Get It.” Instagram for Windows OS will be installed. After that, to open the Instagram app on your PC, click on the ‘Launch’ button.
3. Lastly, enter your username and password for Instagram and click on the ‘Sign In’ tab.
4. All the big Instagram features are there and work well, like Explore, Direct, and Stories. The Upload button is, however, nowhere to be found. Well, no worries, just take a look at the next move.
5. On the Windows taskbar, right-click the Instagram app and click “New Post.”
6. You’ve got it there. You can now upload images and videos similar to mobile apps from a PC.
7. Finally, on the bigger screen with all the functions, enjoy Instagram.
- Snapchat With Instagram | How to Login Snapchat With Instagram
- Reasons why you can’t access Facebook Marketplace
- Facebook Dating Site – List of Facebook Dating Site
3. Use Instagram for PC Through Third-party Apps
Although you can use the above methods to post images and videos on Instagram, there are a few third-party apps that bring stability to the table and some helpful features. You can upload images and videos directly from your PC on Instagram to give you a sneak peek; schedule an Instagram post to go live at your chosen time; use loads of other filters and editing tools, etc. These applications can be a perfect alternative if you prefer posting media content on Instagram from a PC. Here is the popular Instagram for PC apps from third parties.
Note: The added features are definitely fantastic on third-party applications, but there is also a privacy issue. For third-party providers, you would have to share your Instagram credentials. So take your privacy into consideration before opting for these services and then proceed ahead.
Ramme is an open-source, light-weight Instagram app that works very well. It carries with it all the simple functionality that an Instagram desktop client expects. The features include photo upload functionality, dark mode support, Windows keyboard shortcuts support, background update, and more. This is a straightforward Instagram client that doesn’t spam users with pro features and ask them for money. With no secret costs, it’s free software. This is one of the best third-party applications you can get for a desktop Instagram experience.
2. Pic Upload for Instagram
Pic Upload for Instagram does as it says exactly. It’s an Instagram app from a third party that lets you upload pictures and videos from your PC. The app can be downloaded from the Microsoft Store, so you can catch it without any hassle. The GUI is pretty similar to the default UI of Instagram. You have the normal upload button, and the mobile app functions in a similar way. Basically, it is an Instagram wrapper and, for the most part, works well. However, often it asks you to pay cash before you can post it when you try to upload media content. Nonetheless, you might use this app because it does the job well enough.
Enjoy Instagram for PC Without Any Restriction
So this is our guide to unrestricted use of Instagram on a PC. We can see that the features are almost there as we went through the steps, still concealed in plain sight. To stand out as a mobile-first site, Instagram does this deliberately. You should, however, go through the steps and use the form that you find desirable. I would recommend that you use the official Instagram app on Windows, as it’s pretty stable, and almost everything works great. Ok, all of that comes from us. Let us know in the comments section below if you have any ideas.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.