Fb Marketplace App Not Showing
FB Marketplace – The Facebook Marketplace is a common feature built into Facebook’s social network that is used by over 800 million users to buy and sell products and services every month.
The Facebook Marketplace service can be accessed free of charge directly from Facebook using the following methods:
- FB website: Click the Marketplace link on the main menu to the left of the page.
- FB apps: Tap the icon that looks like three horizontal lines to open a secondary menu and then tap the Marketplace button. If you are unable to see a link, it can not be shown under the See More link. Tap on them to access all the menu options.
Although the Facebook Marketplace can typically be found via the two above methods, the choice can often disappear entirely due to a technical issue or a restriction imposed on an account.
FACEBOOK MARKETPLACE IS NOT WORKING WHY?
Facebook Marketplace | Facebook Marketplace Icon Missing
Reasons why the Fb Marketplace Icon is absent
There could be different potential causes behind this problem if you have opened the Facebook website or app and the Fb Marketplace icon does not appear.
- Under eighteen you are ineligible. The Facebook Marketplace can be accessed only by Facebook users who are 18 years or older.
- Your home region doesn’t help it. Just 50 countries can join the Facebook Marketplace, including the United States, Canada, and Australia. If your home address on your Facebook profile is set to a country that is not sponsored, the Facebook Marketplace icon does not appear.
- Without help, you’re in a world. Traveling to a country not sponsored by the Facebook Marketplace may also cause the loss of the Facebook website and apps. Your computer doesn’t help it. The Facebook Marketplace only works for iPhone 5 or later, Android, and iPad tablets. On it, the iPod touch does not work.
- Your Facebook account is new. It has been recognized that new Facebook users do not at all appear in the Facebook Marketplace. It is likely to prevent spammers from developing fresh accounts and selling fake goods soon after getting previous accounts removed from the site.
- It’s concealed in the complex menu. The main icon menu is active inside the Facebook apps and shows shortcuts to the Facebook features you use the most. When you go for a while without using the Facebook Marketplace, the icon can disappear. Tap the three-line icon in the main menu to see more Facebook services.
- Facebook has revoked your access. If you have used Marketplace in a way that breaches its rules or principles, it can happen.
You can try to get it to appear in many forms if you don’t already have a Fb Marketplace after signing into Facebook.
- Log out of Facebook’s website or app and then log in again.
On a mobile computer of yours.
- Uninstall the Facebook app and reinstall it.
- Here’s how to uninstall apps on iOS and how to uninstall apps on Android devices.
- Change your home country to one which is sponsored by the Facebook Marketplace. Go to your Facebook profile to update your current city, click About, and then click the plus sign to add a city or to edit it.
- Use a new Facebook account on a regular basis, comment on posts, and add contacts. When Facebook detects that your account is legitimate and not a fake made to sell goods, the Marketplace function can be activated.
Visit the Facebook Marketplace website directly via a web browser. It can be a good backup choice when the connection refuses to show up on the main Facebook website and the apps.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The contents on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.