Facebook Account Settings | How to Find Facebook Account Settings: Do you want to do your Facebook General Account Settings? For reasons best known to you, you may want to personalize your Facebook account to suit your preferences, taste, or need. You can do that by accessing the Facebook general account settings.
Facebook general account settings control stuff like your Facebook privacy, Facebook notifications, security, passwords, mobile, and lots more. To change your Facebook account settings, click the drop-down arrow that appears on the right-hand side of your Facebook page, then select settings.
Modifying your Facebook settings gives you the opportunity to achieve a customized Facebook user experience that works pretty well for you and your business.
How to find Facebook Account Settings
Finding your Facebook general account settings is easier and faster. To find your settings, simply click on the three lines icon at the top of your page, then scroll down to the bottom of your page and tap account settings. You can update your account settings, including;
- General settings – these settings help to edit basics like your Facebook name, Facebook passwords, or email, which can only be changed one or two times during the lifetime of your Facebook account.
- Security settings – These settings turn on alerts and approvals to help keep your Facebook account safe from unauthorized users.
- Privacy settings – every individual needs privacy when it comes to their social lifestyle. The Facebook privacy settings help you to adjust who sees your posts and who can look up your posts on your timeline. You can adjust your privacy settings to “private” or “public.”
- Timeline and tagging – these settings manage who can see your timeline and photos you tagged or are tagged in on your Facebook account.
- Blocking – manages who and what you want to block. It gives Facebook users the opportunity to block friends who are not necessarily needed in their Facebook account.
- Language settings – Facebook is the world’s most frequently used social media network has over a hundred different languages ranging from English to China and lots more.
- Notifications and mobile – it helps to reset preferences for how Facebook notifies you about activities and events that concern you.
- Apps settings – manages applications you and other Facebook members use.
- Linking Social Media Accounts | Linkedin Facebook, Twitter & Instagram Login
- All you need to know about Facebook Dating App
- Facebook Marketplace App | How to Get Facebook Marketplace App
To edit your general account settings, use the edit bar that is seen beside your account settings to modify and save changes to your Facebook general account settings. You can also make changes like; your mobile settings, payment settings, Facebook ads settings, apps settings, and many other settings.
Adjusting your Facebook settings enables you to achieve a customized Facebook user experience that works for you and your business. If, after changing your settings, you find an overabundance of notifications or a lack of posts on your Timeline, some fine-tuning may be in order. While there is no magic “Reset” button that restores all settings to default, you can systematically reset your privacy and account settings to change the way Facebook manages your privacy, notifications, apps, and other features you use on a regular basis.
Enjoyed reading this article? For more info on many other related articles, contact our website tech.
Thanks for checking out our post on Facebook General Settings. I hope you learned something. Please do come back again.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The contents on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.