Dark Mode | How to enable Facebook Dark Mode: The dark Facebook mode is a newly introduced feature that transforms a shade of gray and black into the bright and white Facebook interface and Facebook messenger interface. When you activate the dark mode on your Facebook Messenger FB account, everything turns black, thereby reducing the interface’s brightness and giving it a new look.
As it operates on a very reduced luminosity, the dark mode interface is good for the eyes. The reduced brightness also helps to conserve the battery better. This article is just for you if you want to activate the dark mode of Facebook and the dark mode of FB messenger.
This article will show you how to activate the dark mode on your Facebook and FB Messenger account.
Dark Mode on Messenger and FB
When activated on Facebook and Facebook messenger, what the dark mode does is to turn or replace the black color of white themes on Facebook and messenger. This feature truly gives a new and beautiful look to Facebook. A lot of users on Facebook love this feature a lot.
It is a straightforward process to activate the dark mode on Facebook and Facebook messenger. However, if you are using the updated versions of your Facebook and Messenger apps, this feature only works.
You may have to go to your app store for your mobile device and update your apps to the latest versions if you do not use the updated version.
Then, if you don’t have the apps at all before we can proceed, you might need to download and install them. I’ll show you how to download and install the Messenger app on your device in the next section.
Facebook Messenger App Download
As I mentioned above, you can’t use Facebook Dark Mode if you don’t have the Messenger app on your device. Therefore, the first step in using the Facebook messenger’s dark mode is to download and install on your device the Messenger app.
Follow the process below to download the Facebook Messenger app to your device.
- On your device, open the app drawer.
- To launch the mobile store, search for the Google Play icon or the app store icon and click on it.
- Next, hit the “Messenger” search bar and search.
You’d then be directed to the store’s official Facebook messenger page. To begin the downloading process, find the install button and click on it. It will be installed automatically on your device after the download is completed. Always remember to keep the connection to your data turned on until the process is finished.
- Messenger Login | How To Login Facebook Messenger 2020
- Pinterest Login With Facebook Account | Facebook Login For Pinterest
- Instagram Login With Fb Via Instagram Mobile App in 2020
- How to log in to your Facebook | FB Login on PC
On Facebook Messenger, How to Enable Dark Mode
Activating the Dark Mode on your Facebook messenger is very easy. Note that the option would only be visible if it were available to you.
To enable the dark mode on your Facebook messenger app, follow the steps below.
- Launch the Facebook messenger app that you just downloaded and log in with your Facebook account on your device.
- Hit your profile icon in the top left corner of the page after logging in.
- To enable the dark mode, the first option under your profile photo is for you.
Just check the box next to it so that the dark mode can be turned on. You’d see the shift when it turns up. For more daily updates, subscribe to our newsletter.
On Facebook, How to Enable Dark Mode
The dark mode on your FB account can also be enabled. The dark way is available for all Facebook users, whether it is running on an Android device or iOS.
Here’s how FB Dark Mode can be enabled on Android and iOS devices.
- Tap on it to open it after you have downloaded and installed the app on your Android device.
- Log in to your account by entering the required boxes with your username and account password, then click the login button.
- Tap the menu icon (three horizontal dots) and tap Settings once you’re signed in.
- Go to Themes and tap General.
- A pop-up with a list of themes should be displayed now. Tap on “AMOLED” from pop-u.
- Tap ‘Accessibility’ from the settings page.
- Tap the ‘Display & Brightness’ button.
- That’s all about FB Dark Mode Configuration.
Please share it with your friends if you like this article.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The contents on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.