How to Logout of My Facebook Messenger on iPhone and Android: ” I discover no place to log out the Facebook Messenger. Why this app has no logout button. How can I sign out Facebook Messenger?” How to Logout of Facebook Messenger on iPhone/Android.
We accept sponsored posts that are honest and related to the topics we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com at $30 per post. Contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com]
- Kindly follow Learn Facebook Basics for more Facebook Tips
Facebook Messenger app is preferred. Nevertheless, this app might piss you off as you can not discover any logout button like Facebook app. You can discover Facebook Messenger was flooded with unfavorable evaluations of logout issue. It is so odd, ideal? Then ways to log out of Facebook Messenger? This post can offer you some pointers and let you wisely sign out Facebook Messenger on iPhone or Android phone.
Part 1. Log out from Facebook Messenger on iPhone
This part is going to reveal you two methods for Facebook Messenger logout on iPhone.
Within Facebook Messenger app
- Introduce Facebook Messenger, and tap on the “Settings.”
- Tap “Regards to Service.” Scroll down, and you can discover then tap the words within the blue link, “Data Usage Policy.”
- Tap the menu bar on the top-left corner. Select “More Resource” > “Designer Payment Terms”.
- Zoom gradually till you can see plainly your profile image on the top-right corner. Tap your photo and expose the fall menu.
- You’ll discover the “Log Out” alternative. Tap it then log out of Facebook Messenger.
With the help of Facebook app
- Release Facebook app, struck the “More” menu on the bottom-right corner, and select the “Settings” choice.
- Tap “Security” > “Active Sessions”.
- Discover the entry that notes these:
Gadget Type: Facebook Messenger on iOS 8
Gadget Call: Facebook for iPhone
- Tap the cross icon beside that log to end its session. Now, you have logged out of Facebook Messenger
Part 2. The best ways to sign from Android Facebook Messenger.
- Browse to Facebook Messenger app on Android and go to the “Settings” menu.
- Scroll down to find and tap “Apps” alternative. After that, tap “Messenger” from the app list.
- Visit the “Storage” menu.
- You need to now observe two alternatives, “CLEAR DATA” and “CLEAR CACHE.” Simply click “CLEAR DATA.” And, you have effectively logged out from the Facebook messenger app.
How to Logout of Facebook Messenger on iPhone/Android, Also, for the requirement of Facebook Messenger messages healing, you can utilize iPhone Data Healing to do that.
How to Logout of My Facebook Messenger on iPhone and Android
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.