Amazon Prime Video on Android | See How to Watch – If you have Amazon Prime, you can watch all of your videos on your Android phone or tablet. On an Android phone or tablet, here’s how to get started watching Prime Footage.
You must first download and install the Amazon Prime Video app on your Android device before you can watch Amazon videos. Here’s how to do it:
- On any Android phone or tablet, go to the Google Play store.
- In the Search area, type Amazon Prime Video and pick it when it appears.
- Install should be chosen.
Your computer has the software downloaded and installed. To unlock the app, tap Open from the installation screen, or click the Home button on your phone or tablet, then swipe to the right screen to find it. You will find it in the apps drawer if you don’t see it.
Read also WhatsApp Messages | How To Backup My WhatsApp Messages TikTok Video Editing App | Top Five TikTok Video Editing App
How to Get Started with Amazon Video on Android
After you’ve installed the app, you can begin watching videos from Amazon Prime’s vast library. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the Prime Video app on your smartphone or tablet.
- If you don’t already have an Amazon account, you will be prompted to do so. Please log in now.
- You can start watching videos right away by picking them from the home screen or scroll down to Included with Prime to see what’s included with your membership.
- Toggle on the Free to Me option in the upper-right corner to filter out videos that need a subscription.
- Choose the movie or TV show you want to watch, then tap the blue Play Movie icon to begin streaming the video on your computer right away.
How to Watch Prime Video When You’re Not Online
You can download almost any video included with Prime to watch offline if you’re traveling and don’t have access to a data link. This is how you do it:
- Locate the video you want to save.
- The video’s icon should be clicked.
- Choose Download. If asked, choose the download quality.
- The better the standard, the more storage space your phone or tablet would need. Then choose to Begin downloading.
- When you’re ready to watch, go to My Stuff Downloads in the Prime Video app.
- Select Play on the video icon or select Play download from the three vertical dots.
How to Use Prime Video on Your Screen How to Use the Android App
If you want to watch Prime Video on your TV, you have two options:
Monitor a Fire TV unit with the Prime Video app: If you have an Amazon Fire TV unit, tap Watch on Fire TV after selecting a video, then switch on the right input on your TV and watch.
Link your phone or tablet to your TV in the following ways: To learn how to do this properly, see How to Attach Your Android Smartphone/Tablet to Your TV.
How to Uninstall Amazon Prime Videos That Have Been Viewed
- Delete the downloaded videos once you’ve done watching them free up space on your computer.
- Open the Prime Video app on your mobile.
- Pick the hamburger menu from the hamburger menu.
- Pick Downloads.
- Tap the three vertical dots on the right side to delete a single video.
- Click Delete to uninstall the downloaded file.
- Tap Edit to delete several videos at once.
- Tap each video individually, or tap Select all to delete all videos at once.
- Select Erase.