We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
How to See My Blocked List on FB
When you unblock someone, that blocked person will be able to see your posts on Facebook provided it is set to show to the public but won’t automatically become your friend on Facebook. If you want to become friends with such person who you’ve unblocked, you’ll need to send them a friend request again.
Steps to unblock someone:
- Click on the three vertical lines in the top right of any Facebook page
- Click Privacy Shortcuts
- Click how do I stop someone from bothering me?
- Click View All Blocked Users.
- So if you wish to unblock someone on Facebook, follow steps 1 to 4 above, then:
- Click Unblock next to the name of the person you want to unblock.
How to View & Unblock on an App
For the Facebook mobile app users, if you wish to view your blocked list on Facebook, follow these steps.
To view your blocked list on your mobile application, there are two ways:
- On your Facebook app, tap on the menu button (☰)
- Tap on “Account Settings’ (for iPhone users tap on “Settings”)
- Tap on “Blocking”
- Tap on the menu button (☰)
- Tap on “Privacy shortcuts”
- Scroll down and tap on “How do I stop someone from following me?”
- On the drop down menu, tap on “Blocked users “on your browser:
- Then click the three lines in the top right of any Facebook page
- Click “Privacy Shortcuts”
- Click “How do I stop someone from following me?”
- Click “View All Blocked Users”.
It’s absolutely your choice to unblock the user when you see your blocked list on Facebook. Kindly share this article.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.