How to Post Pictures and Video Clips on Instagram for Desktop: Gone are the days when Instagram was only limited to applications and the web page is just merely for looks and not interactive, well now you can post stuffs easily to your Instagram account via the Instagram web page on your PC, to get this done, follow the steps listed below.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Note: For Mac Users, you can utilize the Safari browser instead.
Read Also: How to Delete Facebook Comments
- On your PC, Launch the chrome browser and open an incognito window. To do this, click the three horizontal dots ⋮ in the top-right corner of the window and click New incognito window near the top of the resulting drop-down menu.
- The previous step might appear unnecessary to you, but it guarantees that you won’t have to log out (and afterwards needs to log back into) your Instagram account.
- For the shortcut lovers: Just press Ctrl+⇧ Change+N (Windows) or ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+N (Mac) to open up a new incognito home window.
- Once you are in incognito window, click ⋮. It’s in the upper-right corner of the home window. A drop-down menu will show up.
- From the options in this drop down, select More. This brings up a selection beside the drop-down menu.
- Click Developer devices at the bottom of the pop-out menu. This will certainly prompt the Designer home window to pop out from the side of the Chrome browser.
- Then click the “mobile” icon.
- Once the mobile view is anabled, open the Instagram website.
- Log into your Instagram account.
- Click ＋at the bottom of the page.
- Select a picture by clicking on the picture you wish to upload to Instagram or take a fresh picture.
- Once you have our picture, you can select a filter. Click the Filter tab in the lower-left side of the page, then click a filter that you wish to use. This step is optional, so avoid it if you don’t want to use a filter.
- Click Next. It’s a blue button in the upper-right side of the “New Post” page.
- You can include a caption by clicking on the “Write a caption …” text area, after that type in a suitable caption for your picture.
- Click Share. It’s a blue button in the upper-right side of the web page. The photo will certainly be uploaded to your Instagram account and visible to all your Instagram Followers.
I hope this article was of great help to you.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.