- Visit your facebook account through a web browser on your mobile device
- Then enter http://www.facebook.com/home.php into the URL box
- After clicking the go button, then the desktop view of your Facebook page will be loaded into the browser.
By following the three steps, you can successfully surf your Facebook via a desktop view but some web browser have being specially designed to switch between the desktop view and the mobile view. One of such web browser is the Google Chrome browser which has a switch tab to select the type of view the user desires. Below are the steps involve to load your Facebook via desktop view on a Google Chrome browser;
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
- Make sure you have a Google chrome browser on your mobile device, if you don’t, visit your device store to download and install the app
- Launch the browser
- Visit the Facebook site http://facebook.com/
- Tap “menu” which is at the lower right corner of the browser page denoted with three horizontal dots
- From the pop-up menu, check the box in front of “Desktop site”
- Finally, reload the Facebook page to show the desktop view of the Facebook homepage and simply login into your account
Read Also: How to Open Facebook Ads Account
Note that since you have activated the desktop view of the browser, all the site that will be visited via the browser will load in desktop view, you can deactivate this by simply unchecking the desktop view.
It is no more necessary to visit a café or use a PC before you can use your desired Facebook desktop view, you can now surf your Facebook page and enjoy all Facebook features via the desktop view on your mobile device. You can as well share this article to all your contacts so they also can learn how this is done.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.