How to edit and upload photos- Many at times, you see people add images, frames and stickers to their photo and you are wondering how they did it. Don’t worry, we’ve got the answer for you. We’ll be showing you how to edit your photos as you upload them, how upload and edit your photo and how to add a text to the photo.
HOW TO EDIT PHOTOS AS YOU UPLOAD
- Adding a filter
- Tagging friends
- Cropping the photo
- Adding text
- Adding stickers
HOW TO UPLOAD AND EDIT PHOTO
- Click on ”Add Photo/Video” at the top of your News Feed
- Select the photos you’d like to upload
- Hover over the photo you’d like to edit and click on
- Click to choose your edit option on the left
- When you’re done editing, click on ”Save”
- Then click on ”Post”
HOW TO ADD A TEXT TO A PHOTO
To add a text on top of a photo, click , then click .
- Click and drag the text box to move it
- Click on to rotate and resize the text
- Click on ”X” in the top-left of the text to delete it from your photo.
Facebook Comments Box
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The contents on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.