How To Disable My Facebook Account
1) Visit to your Facebook account.
2) Currently click Account and after that Account settings from the top right edge.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
3) Currently when the next page appears click the “SECURITY” tab.
4) As well as in the safety setups page click “deactivate your Account”.
5) Now in the next page pick the reason for leaving as “This is temporary, i’ll be back” and also pick confirm.
Additionally do not hesitate to check out these adorable Best Whats-app Condition and also several of one of the most impressive Whats-app Status Ideas that will blow you at the moment as well as we will prefer to learn through you regarding it.
6) Now a window shows up, enter your password there and choose Deactivate now.
7) Now your account is briefly disabled which implies individuals will certainly not have the ability to see your profile or discover you in searches on Facebook.You can reactivate your account whenever you desire by just keying your email and also password in the log in page.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.