How to Create a Group on Facebook: Groups comes to limelight when people with similar interest gather in a place to share various ideas. This is also relevant in the world of Facebook, a group can be created on Facebook which consists of folks with similar interests, where they interact with one another at the comfort of their home or anywhere they may be.
Creating a group on Facebook is quite easy to go about, this article will guide you through a step-by-step procedure of creating a group on Facebook.
- Make sure you are logged in to your Facebook account on your PC or mobile device
- Select “group” at the “create” bar at the bottom of the left sidebar or you can follow this link https://web.facebook.com/groups/ to visit all your groups i.e. the group in which you are a member
- Click “create group” which is at the top right corner of the page
- Enter the name and description of the group you are about to create
- Add up friends with similar interest to the group by entering their names or email address. It is important to add at least one person to the group before proceeding
- Then you choose the privacy settings that best suit your needs, it may be public or closed or secret
- Public: anyone can see the activities and comments on the group
- Closed: though anyone can see the group but only members are allowed to view the post and comment on the group
- Secret: only members can see the group and they are the only one that can invite a new member
- Then click “create” to create your group
- Then finally, you will be urged to add a group icon but if you skip, Facebook will select the default group icon for the group.
Also Read: How to identify your Facebook URL
Now that you have the knowledge of creating group on Facebook, you can go on to create as many groups as possible to interact with various friends, groups that can be created may include; fun group, business group, school group, office groups, etc.
I hope this article was a lot helpful in creating a group on Facebook? You may consider sharing this with your buddies so they can add you up as well to their group.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The contents on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.