I remember what a friend posted before he deleted his account, and I quote, “I once had a life until someone asked me to create a Facebook account” – It sounded funny, but it is true. You hardly keep in touch, no visitations, no hanging out, just you and your device. That’s it on that, so let’s see how to deactivate your Facebook account and take a break from this Facebook thing.
Note: When you deactivate your account, you can always reactivate it. Also, no one will be able to connect with you through out the deactivation period – no one will see your activities, profile, etc. If deactivating Facebook is not you want and you want to delete your account permanently, then take a look at our recent post: How to Delete a Facebook Account On Android Device Permanently
Check this out:
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
How to Deactivate Facebook Account temporarily
- First, you need to log in to your Facebook account by entering your Facebook details.
- Once you log in, take the cursor of your mouse to the arrow icon facing downward located in the top-right corner of the page and click on it.
- A drop-down menu will appear where you need to select the “Settings” option.
- Then, select the “Security” tab from the left panel of the screen.
- At the bottom of the page, you’ll find the “Deactivate your account” option. Click on it.
- After clicking on the option, a tab will be extended where you need to click on the blue color ”Deactivate your account” link.
- A new page will be open, where you need to enter your password.
- After entering a password, click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- You’ll be directed to a new page where you need to give your reason or reasons behind your deactivation.
- After filling the prompt information, click on the ‘Deactivate’ button for deactivation.
- Facebook will once again ask you to confirm your decision to deactivate the Facebook account. Click on the Deactivate Now button to immediately deactivate the Facebook account.
If you wish to open a new Facebook account subsequently, see this guide: How to Recover Lost Facebook Password From Your Trusted Friends.
Was this guide helpful? Please let us know your reason for wanting to leave Facebook in the comment box below. And Please Share it.
Also: Please and please let us know if you are finding it difficult to deactivate your account, and we will be ready to help.
This article first appeared on this page: How to Deactivate My Facebook Account Guide.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.