We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Easy Steps to Update Instagram Application On Android
Note: You must be signed into a Google account to perform this task
- Launch the Google Play Store app.
- Press the “≡” button located in the top right edge, which will open an options menu.
- Select “My apps & video games” from these options. This will list out all installed applications on your device
- You can search for or scroll down to Instagram, these applications are listed alphabetically.
- Locate the “Update” button which will show up near the top of the page
Read Also: Easy ways to use Instagram Emojis
Ways to disable auto upgrade Instagram application: Android phone
Updates are generally presented to device users at intervals and the user can choose to download these updates automatically or perform some other settings (Most people enables auto update only on WI-Fi) So listed below is the best way to disable automatic Instagram application update on lollipop, marshmallow versions of Android.
- Launch the Instagram app on your android phone
- Click on “Profile” icon located to the bottom right side corner
- Tap on the “Three vertical dots” at the side corner
- Scroll until you locate “App updates” Once this is located, you will realize that it is set to auto update by default.
- Toggle the button to turn off “auto-update on Instagram” then you will see a pop-up message “These give you brand-new feature as soon as possible. Do you still want to transform them off?”
- Click on “Turn off” if you wish to disable Instagram auto-update apps
I hope you found these steps to disable automatic update on Instagram application helpful? If you encounter any challenge, kindly notify us by using the comment section below, Thank you.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.