It is extremely important to know that using third-party applications other than Facebook application to view those checking your profile is not recommended. So, for those inquisitive Facebook users out there wanting to know those that viewed their profile, below are the ways to do that;
THE USE OF GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER EXPANSION;
A Google chrome expansion known as profile visitor is able to allow you view those that checked your profile only on one condition, which is; those who viewed your profile must also be using this Google chrome expansion. To make it work, you can as well inform your buddies to make use of the expansion called profile visitor. To acquire this, follow the basic steps below
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
- Install using chrome browser, profile visitor for Facebook by following this link https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/profile-visitors-for-face/ihjbpjahiibmjdlcgodcnmpelpmilamk/reviews
- Then login to your Facebook account using the Google chrome browser
- You will notice a visitor’s tab added to the friends tab above the page, when clicked, it will display the list of those using profile visitor that viewed your Facebook profile.
- Note that profile visitor functions best when you invite lots of people to use it, therefore it’s better to start inviting your friends to use this nice Google chrome expansion.
Another method that can be used to view those that checked your profile on Facebook is using the manual approach, to do this, follow this steps carefully;
- Go to your Facebook timeline and copy the URL
- Press ctrl+F on the keyboard, a box will appear at the top of the page showing a list of numbers. These numbers represent the ID of those that checked your profile, copy these numbers
- Then on your browser, paste them in front of Facebook URL ie www.facebook.com/”the number you copied” and enter.
- The first set of ID show the name of those that checked your Facebook profile recently while the last set are those that never checked your profile at all.
Now that you have known how to check those who viewed your profile, I hope you won’t continue using all those third party applications that uses the opportunity to steal your account details.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.