How To Find Facebook URL
- Initially, ensure you are Logged in to your Facebook account, if not kindly login
- From your Facebook’s timeline, click your name which will take you to your Facebook Profile.
- On your Facebook Profile, copy the LINK at the top I. E. the URL of the page.
Why you need your Facebook Account URL?
Most people may wonder why go through the stress of knowing my Facebook URL, well listed below are the response to your inquiries.
- This URL can be included in e-mails to close friends so as to easily visit your Facebook profile rather than searching for it.
- It can serve as a component of your email signature when you send emails.
Can I alter my Facebook Account URL?
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Most people complain about the URL stated in their Facebook account that it is not in order or something they can easily memorize. Well if you wish you can modify your Facebook account’s URL with ease by following the steps listed below
- From your profile, go to Account Settings > Username and click edit.
- Type in a username and hit the “Save changes” button.
Important: How many times can I change my Facebook Profile LINK? You can only change your account URL once, so ensure you spell it right and it’s a well thought name.
Recommended: How to Create a New Facebook account on Mobile
Why do we have different formats of Facebook Account LINK?
Well Facebook URL links have different formats due to the ability of users to alter their URL, for default Facebook URL, you are certain to see numbers and dots appended after the account holder’s’ name, but for custom URLs, it takes the form desired by the user.
I hope this article was of great help locating your Facebook URL?
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.