Catch Those Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile: You have been wondering how you can catch those that viewed your Facebook profile and ask different questions about this but Facebook refuses to show you what you want to see due to their privacy agreement which they don’t want to break.
But because of the reasons attached, like parent/guidance watching you, friends stalking you, old buddies looking everywhere for you and so on, you have continue asking the questions nonstop. Congratulations, because you have finally visited the right place to catch those that viewed your Facebook profile, below are the steps to take for your wishes to be fulfilled. Note down that this method is only done on Google chrome browser and not any other browser.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Check Out: How to Login to Facebook Full Site
- Now open your Facebook account and go to your profile page
- Right click any place on the screen and choose page resources
- An entirely new tab is created showing lots of codes information, now you have to search for the information you want
- Enter crtl+F to bring out the search box, input “InitialChatFriendsList” into the search box and send
- After locating the searched word, you will notice some codes with double inverted commas separating them after the word, copy these codes.
- Then paste each code in front of www.facebook.com/ as in www.facebook.com/CODE and send. This reveals the profile of the individual that viewed your Facebook profile.
Also note that this codes are arranged according to the time they viewed your profile, the latest individual to view your profile is the first code while those that have viewed it for long tend towards the end of the code.
I believe you have being able to catch those that viewed your Facebook profile, you can also share this article to loved ones so they could catch theirs too.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The contents on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.