There has been a lot of improvement to Gmail in the last few months, and this has greatly impacted on communication. Now, messages can be sent more easily and conveniently.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept guest posts that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Gmail Account Sign in – How to Log in to Gmail?
Below we are going to be outlining how you can easily sign in to your Gmail account, depending on which device you are currently using.
Login Gmail Through Computer
- On your computer, enter Gmail.com in a browser.
- Enter your Google Account email and password. You can also use your phone number instead of your email if you have that setup.
- If you are directed to a page about Gmail, you’ll find the sign-in link at the top-right corner of the page.
How to sign out or Logout From Computer
On your computer, you can easily sign out by clicking your photo on the top right corner. Then click the Sign Out button.
Android Device (Smartphone or Tablet)
- Download the latest version of the Gmail app. Click here to go straight to Google Play Store’s Gmail page.
- On your phone or tablet, open the Gmail app.
- Click on Menu, which you’ll find at the top left corner.
- On the right of where it says your username, tap the down arrow.
- Click on Add Account
- Choose the type of account that you would like to add.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add your account to the app.
After you have completed, you’ll be automatically signed in to Gmail any time you open Gmail on your device.
HOW TO LOGOUT FROM ANDROID
The BEST way to LOGOUT or sign out of the Gmail app is to remove your account from your phone or tablet.
How to Login Gmail On iPhone and iPad
- On your device, download the Gmail app from the App Store.
- Open the app and click on Menu, which should be on the top left corner of the screen.
- Click on your account address.
- Click on Manage accounts and then add an account.
- Enter your Gmail username and password in the designated fields.
- Once your account is added, you will be signed on automatically every time you open the app.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.