Deactivate Your Facebook Account 2017 Tutorial: Why do you feel like you cannot deactivate your Facebook temporarily or better still delete Facebook account permanently? I agree that it is difficult to delete Facebook but even at that Facebook is very easy to delete and you should delete it if you so want.
I remember what a friend posted before he deleted his account and I quote “I once had a life until someone asked me to create a Facebook account” – It sounded funny but true.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
You hardly keep in touch, no visitation, no hang out, just you and your device. That’s that on that so let’s see how to deactivate your Facebook account and take a break from this Facebook thing.
Note: When you deactivate your account, you can always reactivate it back and no one will connect with you through out the deactivation period – no one will see your activities, profile and etc.
If deactivating Facebook is not you want and you want to delete your account permanently, then take a look at our recent post: How can i delete my Facebook account permanently?
Check this out:
How to Deactivate Facebook Account temporarily
- First, you need to log in to your Facebook account by entering your Facebook credentials.
- Once login, take the cursor of your mouse to the arrow icon facing downward located in the top-right corner of the page and click on it.
- A drop-down menu will appear where you need to select the “Settings” option.
- Then, select the Security tab from the left panel of the screen.
- At the bottom of the page, you’ll find the ‘Deactivate your account’ option. Click on it.
- After clicking the option, a tab will be extended where you need to click on the blue colour ‘Deactivate your account’ link.
- A new page will be open, where you need to enter the password.
- After entering a password, click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- You’ll be directed to a new page, where you need to tell the reason behind your deactivation.
- After filling the prompt information, click on the ‘Deactivate’ button for deactivation.
- Facebook will once again ask you to confirm your decision to deactivate Facebook account. Click on the Deactivate Now button to immediately deactivate Facebook account.
If you wish to open a new Facebook account subsequently, see this guide: How to create a Facebook Account.
Was this guide helpful? Please let us know your reason for wanting to leave Facebook in the comment box below. And Please Share it.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.