Yahoomail Sign In – Here in this article, we will put you through on how you can sign in your New Yahoo Mail Account by using just a few clicks.
Easy Guide To Yahoo Mail Sign In Using Web Browser
- Go to mail.yahoo.com and select the option Sign in. It will immediately take you to the Yahoo Mail login page.
- Enter your Yahoo email. If you are signing in from your personal device and you don’t want to enter the password every time you log in then check the box “Stay signed in” otherwise leave it unchecked. After that click on “Next”.
- Now enter the password associated with the Yahoo email account you just entered. Remember that passwords are case sensitive so check whether the caps lock is on or not and adjust accordingly.
If you are logging in from a public computer, don’t forget to sign out. To sign out of your Yahoo account click on the bar profile image at the top right corner just before the bell icon and click on sign out.
Check out: How to Create Yandex Mail Account Free
YAHOO MAIL SIGN IN FROM THE MOBILE APP
Access Yahoo emails from Android or iPhones with Yahoo Mail app. Don’t have the app? Download it from Play Store and Apple Store for Android and iOS respectively
- Open Yahoo mail app on your phone or tablet.
- Tap on the “Sign in” option bellow the screen of your device.
3. Key in the Yahoo mail ID with which you want to sign in then tap on “Next”.
4. Now input the password associated with the mail ID and tap on “Sign in”.
5. Now you have successfully gained access into your yahoo mail mobile app.
It will take a little time to initialize your mail and you are all set to use Yahoo mail from your smartphone. You can also incorporate more than one email IDs of a different domain (Gmail, outlook, etc.) in this application.
ADD ANOTHER EMAIL IN YAHOO MAIL APP
1. Tap on the settings icon ≡ (three horizontal lines) at the top left corner of the screen.
2. Select “Add another mailbox
3. Choose the email service provider. Enter the email address and password associated with the email on the next step
4. Allow access to all the required permissions by tapping “Allow,” and the account will be added to the Yahoo mail application.
YAHOO MAIL LOGIN PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS
The number of Yahoo mail problems are rising despite Yahoos effort to give a good user experience. We will guide you through some common Yahoo mail problems and solutions to them.
ERROR MESSAGE: INVALID PASSWORD. PLEASE TRY AGAIN.
This error message means you are entering an incorrect password for Yahoo email account. Re-enter your password.
If you are sure you’ve entered right username and password and still not being able to log in then check ‘Caps lock’ and ‘Num Lock’. Turn both of them off, if you must enter capital letters use ‘Shift Key’.
Still can’t log in? The best solution is to reset the Yahoo Mail password. When you reset the password of your email, you can access your account with the new password.
‘ACCOUNT LOCKED’ MESSAGE
When you try to sign in from unknown device or location or there are too many sign-in attempts, then your account will be temporarily locked. This lock will be lifted after 12 hours, but you can immediately gain access to Yahoo mail with the sign in helper.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.