Read our previous article on HOW TO LOG OUT OF FACEBOOK
Securely Login Facebook on any device
The simple logic to this secure login is not saving your username and password when prompt to do so on sign in Or FB login. Follow the steps listed below to securely login your Facebook account on any device:
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept sponsored posts that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
- Initially, to login your Facebook account you will do so from the Facebook login in page
- So from your friend’s device, navigate to facebook.com
- In the login fields provided supply your username and password then click on the login button
- This next step is important, if you access from a PC you will be asked if you want the browser to save your login information, simply choose the option “never”, this restricts the web browser from saving your login information.
- If you are accessing your account from your friends smartphone via the Facebook mobile application, when asked to save login information to allow one time tap in, simply decline the request.
- If you allow the steps above, you will only end up leaving your Facebook account prone to spam and external use.
Important: Ensure you logout your account after use.
If you follow these guide strictly then your account is safe from any external device you used to access it. I hope this article builds your confidence in the platform’s care for your confidentiality. Kindly share with friends.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.