Posting your phone number to your Facebook account makes it simple for your validated friends to contact you. If you wish to safeguard your personal privacy, nonetheless, taking your number down from the website is a breeze. If you offer your phone number to the people at Facebook, the website can send you updates when you get specific notifications, such as a new blog post to your wall. Remove your telephone number if it alters or you don’t wish to obtain mobile notifies.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
When you opened your Facebook account, you were asked to supply your phone number to get a confirmation code to complete your registration process and you did. But unfortunately, that phone number is being taken out of Facebook by anyone and everyone, calling you. At times, people you were avoiding on Facebook decide to call you and it makes you restless. The good news is that you can remove that phone number from Facebook and get back your peace of mind. Shortly, we will be showing you how to remove your phone number on Facebook.
Check out: How To View Blocked List On Facebook
Searches: how to remove phone number from facebook in mobile, cant remove phone number from Facebook, why can’t I remove my phone number from facebook, how to remove primary phone number from facebook account, how can I remove my primary phone number from my FB account, facebook phone number also associated with another person, unable to remove phone number from facebook, facebook won’t let me remove phone number
Remove Contact From Facebook
- Click on the menu button at the top right hand of the Facebook page
- Scroll down and tap on “Settings & Privacy”, from here, tap on ”Settings”
- Under ”Account settings”, tap on ”Personal Information”
- Tap on “Phone number”
- Tap on “Remove from your account” (under “Current phone numbers”)
- You will be asked if you are sure of the removal process, type in your password then you tap on “Remove phone”
- Click on the top right corner of Facebook
- On the drop-down menu, click on “Settings”
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click on “Mobile”
- You will be asked if you are sure you want to remove the phone number, click on “Remove phone”
- Enter your password and click on “Submit”
Read also: Login with Facebook Instagram
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.