On Facebook, your friend list is established as public by default as well as it can be seen by anybody. If you don’t want others to see your Facebook friend list, then you have to hide it from others. Read: How Can I Tell if someone Unfriended Me On Facebook
Facebook has an inbuilt option for this task and it can be carried out in mins. Allow’s check it out the actions to do this task on both the desktop and mobile browsers. Check out: How to Unfriend a Facebook friend
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept sponsored posts that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
How To Hide A Friend On FacebookDesktop Web Browser
Actions1. Log into your FB account.
2. Navigate to your Account.
3. Click the “Friends” option (under Profile header) which will reveal your friend list.
4. Click the pencil symbol on the top right corner.
5. Select “Edit privacy” choice.
6. Open up the drop-down list besides the “Who can see your friend’s list” choice.
7. Select the alternative based on your wish. In this instance, I’m choosing the choice “Just Me”.
8. The “Only Me” alternative makes the friend list completely hidden from others. The “Friends” choice make it visible to your close friends just. By using the “Custom” alternative, you could set personalized privacy for your friend list.
Check also: How to Block Someone on Messenger
9. When you select the alternative, click “Done” button.
That’s it. Your friend list in your FB account is effectively concealed from others.
Mobile Internet Internet Browser
Actions1. Login to the FB account from your mobile web browser.
2. Click the menu choice on top right.
3. Click on the profile picture.
4. Click on Friends choice.
5. Besides “Friends”, you could see the “Public”.
6. Click on “Public” option.
7. Now, a popup opens. Click on “more”.
In the “Who should see this”, select “only me” option.
In the Mobile web browser, there is no “Custom” option. If you want that option, you have to do this job in the Desktop web internet browser.
I hope that the information in this article serves to you. If you discover the information in this article valuable, share this post with your friends.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.