Instagram Post to Facebook Fan Page:
The Best Ways to Instantly Post Instagram Photos to Facebook Account
Action 1: Open up the Instagram app and click on your ‘account’ tab
Action 2: Click on the gear icon in the leading right to access your account settings.
Action 3: Scroll down to the preferences section & select ‘share settings’.
Action 4: Click on ‘Facebook’ to grant permission (if your name shows up beside ‘Facebook’ you have already granted permission).
Action 5: You’ll see a ‘Share Likes’ popup, pick ‘Yes’ if you want your Instagram pictures to turn up on Facebook or ‘No’ if you don’t (you can change this later).
Action 6: Your Instagram and Facebook accounts are currently connected. Click the ‘Share to’ switch if you want to select a fan page (you need to be an admin) to upload to rather than your personal account’s timeline which is the default alternative.
How you can Post to your Facebook Web Page from Instagram
Follow these steps to post to your Facebook web page directly.
- From the Home screen of your Instagram account, click your profile photo in the bottom right corner.
- Next off, click the gear symbol located in the top right corner of your Instagram profile web page.
- Scroll down via your Choices.
- On the 2nd “page” of your Instagram alternatives, you’ll see the tab for “Linked Accounts”. Click that.
- Next you’ll see Facebook on top of the checklist of other accounts you could attach to Instagram. Click on the Facebook option.
- Please bear in mind that you will certainly connect to your personal Facebook Account first. The action to switch to your Web page comes later on.
- By default, you’ll see “Timeline (Default)”. Click on the arrow pointing right.
- You will be presented with the list of Facebook Pages in which you are an admin. Pick the Facebook Page you wish to link to Instagram.
Read Also: How to Connect Facebook Page to Instagram
Now that your Facebook Web page is linked to your Instagram account, you can decide to share which Instagram images you also upload to your Facebook Web page on an image by image basis. You select to share to Facebook (or other linked account) as the last step of your Instagram posting process. Merely touch to change Facebook Web page sharing on or off as you choose.
If you ever want to switch over to a different Facebook Web page or back to your Profile, following the steps above will help you solve that in a wink. I hope this article was helpful?
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.