How to Upload Facebook Video Links: Facebook as we all know is a social media site that allows users to post whatever is on their mind which may be in text form or photos or even video clips formats. The latter is what I will be discussing today, so if you don’t know Facebook video post techniques, you will find out how it’s done with few steps.
Nowadays, the Facebook video has become an effective tool for advertising various products to customers online at the comfort of business owners. You can also share different DIY videos for educational purposes, event videos, and comedy skit can also be shared to entertain people.
Just like uploading a video, you can also post a picture with a video link to another website or post a YouTube video link. So when Facebook users click on it, they will be redirected to the website or YouTube to watch the video.
For Facebook Video upload
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept sponsored posts that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
- Go to your Facebook page
- Click on Upload Photo or Video just below the box that says “what’s on your mind”
- It will redirect you to your photo and video gallery
- Select the video you want to share
- You can do some editing by trimming the video Click post to start uploading the video
For Photo Links
- You may screenshot a scene from the video or download the photo cover (for movies) into your gallery,
- now go to your Facebook page, click on upload photo and then select the screenshot or the downloaded photo
- go to the website the video is located and copy the video link
- paste the link in the photo caption and add some other interesting note if you want then post the picture
you can also connect the website directly to your Facebook account, then you click “Share” on the website or the Facebook link depending on how it is programmed. The video link will be posted to your Facebook account in form of a photo.
Read Also: How to Post Private Video on Facebook
For YouTube link
This can be done using the photo link procedures, just visit the YouTube site and share your Favourite video directly to Facebook.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.