How to Change Facebook Password if Forgotten: If you’ve forgotten your Facebook password, changing Facebook password can be a bit difficult because you may have to reset your password by using the I forgot password feature.If you have developed the culture of constantly changing your password say “every 6 months” – you will be able to keep your Facebook account safe from bad people. In this article, we’ll see how to change Facebook password even when we do not have (remember the current password) by using the email or phone number that we used in opening our Facebook account.
How to Change Your Facebook Password Login
- Click on this icon at the top right corner of your Facebook page and
- Select Settings
- Click Security and Login
- Click Edit next to Change Password – Change your Password
- Finally, Click on Save Changes
How to Reset or Change Facebook password Login Without Old password
- Visit the Find Your Account Page here: https://web.facebook.com/login/identify on your browser.
- Type the email, phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then hit on Search
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your Facebook password.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.