HOW CAN I SEE WHO POKED ME ON FACEBOOK FOR COMPUTER
To identify who sent you a poke on your Facebook account using a PC, follow the steps listed below
- Navigate to Facebook and login your account
- Locate the “Explore” option to the “Left side” of your Facebook profile and click the “See more”
- Here you will see the “Pokes” you have received and the user that actually sent you the poke
HOW CAN I SEE WHO POKED ME ON FACEBOOK FOR PHONE.
If you desire to identify the person that sent you a poke from your Facebook application for mobile, follow the steps listed below
Check Out: How to Hide Facebook Photos
- Launch the Facebook application on your mobile device
- Tap on the “Menu” button.
- To the top right side of your profile page, tap on the arrow pointing downwards, locate and tap on “App” then scroll down to see the apps.
- Click on “Pokes”. This will reveal all your Poke history and from there realize who sent you a poke
We hope this article solely satisfies its goal of identifying the user that sent you a poke on Facebook. Please share with your friends and leave us a comment in the remark section below.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept sponsored posts that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.