When you deactivate your Facebook account, you can restore it by simply logging in with your Facebook user login details.
You should deactivate your Facebook account in case you want to get off of Facebook temporarily. On the other hand, if you want to leave Facebook forever and do not want to come back, you can delete the account permanently.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
The Facebook app that almost all Android smartphones have only allows users to deactivate and delete their accounts. In order to delete your Fb account permanently using your Android mobile phone, you must consider using the mobile version of the web browser instead of using the everyday Fb app, and after signing in to your Facebook account from the browser, you must use a particular URL that will redirect you to a new page from where you can permanently remove your account profile off from Facebook
If you choose to delete your Facebook account permanently or Delete your account, here’s what to do:
You are advised to download a copy of your Facebook data before you delete your account for future purposes. To download a copy of your Facebook data:
- Click the downward arrow at the top right of any Facebook page
- Select “Settings”
- Click on the link at the bottom of the main menu that says “Download a copy of your Facebook data”.
Here is how to go about it:
- Log into your Facebook app and tap on the menu button at the top far right (for Android users) or bottom right (for iOS device users)
- Scroll down to ”Settings & Privacy”, under that, tap on ”Settings” to download your information, scroll down to ”Your Facebook Information”, tap on ”Download Your Information”, scroll down and tap on ”Create File” to save the information.
- Go back to ”Settings & Privacy” and click on ”Privacy Shortcuts”.
- Tap on ”Delete your Account and Information”, this will take you to another page where you will be asked to make a choice between Deactivating or Deleting. Since your choice is ”Deleting”, tap on ”Permanently Delete Account” then click on ”Continue to Account Deletion” and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the steps.
On Your Browser
- Go to facebook.com
- Log into your account details
- Click on the arrow pointing down from the top corner of your home page
- Select the ”Settings” option
- Next, Select ‘Your Facebook Information’ option
- Select ”Deactivation and Deletion”, this will take you to another page where you will be asked to make a choice between Deactivating or Deleting. Since your choice is ”Deleting”, tap on ”Permanently Delete Account” then click on ”Continue to Account Deletion” and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the steps.
- Turn on your Android device.
- Tap the Menu button to go to the apps list.
- Open any of your favorite web browser from the given list of apps.
- After opening the web browser, open the Facebook website on a new tab.
- On the opened window, provide your login credentials to sign-in to your Facebook account.
- Once logged in to your Facebook, copy or type https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account in the address bar of the web browser.
- On the displayed page, tap the Delete My Account button under the Delete My Account section.
- Once done, on the Permanently Delete Account box, enter your Facebook password in the Password field.
- In the Text in the box field, type the captcha code displayed in the image.
- Finally, tap OK to permanently delete your Facebook account.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.