How to Delete My Facebook Page | Delete FB Page That you Created: Creating a page on Facebook is a fantastic way to promote your business, build awareness for a cause or brand, gather support for events, or for advertisement purposes. But after the page has served its very purpose, you feel why leave it on your profile? This article will take us through “How to Delete a Page You Created on Facebook” Please follow the step by step below.
How to Delete a Page You Created On Facebook
To permanently delete your Facebook page:
- Log in to Facebook and search for the page you want to take off your profile, click Edit Page
- Select Edit Settings.
- Now you see an option Remove Page with an Edit option
- When you click on Edit you get taken to another interface
- Click Delete [your Page name]
- And after that click on Save Changes to validate your command.
You can as well edit the page’s privacy settings so that it’s only visible to the Page admins. But bear in mind that once you delete your page it is permanently deleted.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.